What's Spinning

Still working through my backlog...

Michael Viner's Incredible Bongo Band ‎– Bongo Rock
Pride ‎– PRD-0028, 1973/2019

Vinyl Me, Please. Exclusive Pressing - Brown marbled vinyl limited/numbered to 500, #375

Pressed at GZ

Z7kfdl.jpg

Q2S9Pr.jpg

Prepping for the Blank Pumas and Neal Francis show tomorrow night! This show was moved from the Doug Fir which holds somewhere in the 300's to the Wonder Ballroom which is in the 700's. Good to see these bands getting some love, but always love the smaller venue.

113B1329-89AC-421A-A904-8FAC91B43EDE.jpeg

Last edited:
The agutierrezb 2019 record collection challenge

So I've decided to embark on my own personal challenge, which consists of listening every record in my collection before the end of the year. My record collection is not that big -only ~250-, but I still feel like there are a bunch of records I don't give enough attention to, while still adding more titles to my shelves.

For this reason I've set a couple of rules in order to play every record at least once before December 31st: I'll play at least one record a day, going from front to back in the way I have them sorted in my shelf. I can play a different record (i.e. Not the next one in alphabetical order) if I feel like listening to something else in any given moment, but at least one of the records I spin in the day has to be the LP in turn.

I didn't take pictures for the first two days, but I'll try to document the process from here on, so I'll be posting daily on this thread. Wish me luck!
#68: Miles Davis - Filles de Kilimanjaro

IMG_20191017_063444.jpg

The tracks with Dave Holland and Chic Corea on this record make me 1. Wish the so-called Lost Quintet had recorded a studio album 2. Wish they stayed together for a longer time; I wonder where they would have gone afterwards, and 3. Want to buy the bootleg Vol. 2 vinyl

Back