What's Spinning

Ha 2 Aussie albums from the 80’s in a row, what are the odds? That MiSex album has got a very different cover, is the a US issue ? And True Colours, What a classic, saw them on the tour for that with another brilliant Aussie band called The Sports, the tour was called Sporting True Colours !
This was a blind buy today based on the cover only but it’s actually kicking ass. Elements of Devo, Depeche Mode, Warren Zevon (maybe even a hint of later Rush?). Just really hard to pin down a sound.

Mi-Sex - Computer Games

View attachment 17038
When MTV launched you could see this video about 6 times a day. And that was just fine.

Split Enz - True Colours

View attachment 17039

Ha 2 Aussie albums from the 80’s in a row, what are the odds? That MiSex album has got a very different cover, is the a US issue ? And True Colours, What a classic, saw them on the tour for that with another brilliant Aussie band called The Sports, the tour was called Sporting True Colours !
I do believe so. Because strangely enough when I added it under the Computer Games master release (of 1980), it also added it under the Graffiti Crimes one (of 1979).

Harry Manfredini ‎– Friday The 13th Part 3 3D
Waxwork Records ‎– WW13.3, 2016

Blood Spattered Hockey Mask variant

Cut by David Cheppa

ksTMEH.jpg

0t4HRm.jpg

You know, I think that sometime Oz bands had to kowtow to US record companies and they may have combined the 2 albums with what the US company thought would work in the US, if you have a look at the track listing they may have tracks from both those albums on the US Computer Games albums.
I do believe so. Because strangely enough when I added it under the Computer Games master release (of 1980), it also added it under the Graffiti Crimes one (of 1979).

Very nice! I own part 4 “The final chapter” Would love to get part 3, but they are going for some pretty high coin.

Waxwork just reissued parts 2 and 3 today....along with part 6.

Thanks! Picked up that, and pre-ordered part six.

Nice. As a subscriber they are throwing in Part 6 for free since they have had issues this year getting the releases out. We've only gotten 1 in the 8 1/2 months so far.

Not sure if we are getting a different variant or one the ones selling now.

Back