What's Spinning

Yes nice to own this but it’ll never replace Gold Experience. Loving Chaos & Disorder again though. One of his straight up most rock albums. I always like to dip in and out of Emancipation- today Friend, Lover, Sister, Mother/Wife stood out to me. What a beautiful song, made even more bittersweet with how things turned out between him and Mayte.

Yes nice to own this but it’ll never replace Gold Experience. Loving Chaos & Disorder again though. One of his straight up most rock albums. I always like to dip in and out of Emancipation- today Friend, Lover, Sister, Mother/Wife stood out to me. What a beautiful song, made even more bittersweet with how things turned out between him and Mayte.

Whilst drunk and talking nonsense with you last night I spectacularly broke my attempt to restrict my vinyl buying...

Pre-ordered the purple 1999 and the super fancy Let it Bleed and bought Prince 4ever 🤪

The death of a child is a hell of a thing.

Yeah, I think I’d rather have Gold and this particular release is just weird. Makes me wonder what their plan is. I almost wonder if they had planned to go with Gold but then the RSD tape did really well and made them think they should cash in on this. I think I’ve figured out the deluxe reissues though. I bet we see Sign o’ the Times next and then Diamonds & Pearls. There’s a part of me that hopes for a separate release of Truth and Kamasutra, but there’s also a part of me that just wants them tacked on to Crystal Ball.

Back