What's Spinning

Holly Bowling - Better Left Unsung

View attachment 179479
This record is so spectacular. I'm constantly trying to turn folks on to it. If you ever have a chance to see Holly live, it's a beautiful experience.

This video illustrates her genius in adapting these compositions and making them work. Worth your 4 minutes...

Last edited:
This record is so spectacular. I'm constantly trying to turn folks on to it. If you ever have a chance to see Holly live, it's a beautiful experience.

This video illustrates her genius in adapting these compositions and making them work. Worth your 4 minute...

And I'm lucky I can tie my shoes....

Wow. I never would have imagined the complexity involved in arranging those numbers. And yeah, I can believe it would be amazing to see her perform live.

It's only taken me a year and a half to finally spin this one...

Gang of Youths – Angel In Realtime
Not On Label (Gang of Youths Self-released) – 0190296403781, 2022

Copies ordered from the bands website came with a signed postcard-sized insert

Cut by Chris Bellman
Pressed at Optimal

SF9Ri6e.jpg

fIVSw6P.jpg

ZWKaqEl.jpg

Pro tip: look at your photos before posting an image. Being a visual medium, doing this will ensure that there isn’t a massively glare obscuring The majority of the photos subject.
I do look at the pictures, that was the best one I could get. I’m gonna start playing with angles again, but the windows to the left of the listening room make it glaretatsic.

Back