What's Spinning

Algiers - The Underside of Power
2017 - Matador - Jason Ward cut - MPO press

I really love these guys' blend of soul vocals and often dancey but dark post punk. I hope they put out some new music soon. I just checked and realize that I somehow missed a digital/cassette only EP that I need to check out.

IMG_20190722_174400.jpg

In grade school when we were learning PowerPoint I did my project on the history of AC/DC. Looking back, I probably got a whole lot wrong but playing this album (Thanks Discogs randomizer) always brings back a giggle and a cringe about 10-11 year old me.

View attachment 12040
In grade school when we were learning power point.

Jesus, I’m a dinosaur. In middle school we had computer science class and spent an entire month coding in BASIC to get an asterisk to dance across the screen of our Apple IIes.

In grade school when we were learning power point.

Jesus, I’m a dinosaur. In middle school we had computer science class and spent an entire month coding in BASIC to get an asterisk to dance across the screen of our Apple IIes.
That's pretty awesome and much harder though. All I remember doing in elementary school on computers is playing Number Munchers and Oregon Trail. I wish we had learned some programming in K-12. Apparently they have several AP programming classes at my high school now.

b1ef0401-e517-4164-b753-db736dd14880.jpg

Taylor Swift - Reputation (2017)

FYE exclusive orange press. Only non-picture disc press there is of this album. No wonder it resells for $100+! This press sounds fantastic. Great dynamics, very clear sound. This copy is as mint as can be. Flat, free of marks, no corner dings or anything of the sort. Great album! Can't wait for Lover!

Elder ‎– Lore
Armageddon Shop ‎– Armageddon Shop 009, 2015/2017

Clear w/ Red Smoke variant

Pressed at Rainbo

D9Twaa.jpg

OIOliR.jpg

Back