What's Spinning

c4c9d19d-22a6-426a-b28b-394861f80be6.jpg

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory (2000)

The album that marked the entire decade in metal. I'm a day late, but 2 years ago, the world lost the light that was Chester Bennington. I was going to spin their newest album, One More Light, but it's a heavy listen, knowing that it was Chester's goodbye to us. "Who cares if one more light goes out in the sky of a million stars?" "Well, I do." Rest in peace, Chester 💙

Funkadelic ‎– Finest
Tidal Waves Music ‎– TWM05, 1997/2019

Vinyl Me, Please Red w/ Yellow Splatter exclusive - Limited to 500, #053

Pressed at GZ

3JQ9ib.jpg

ogbQeb.jpg

0C6298B6-A599-4DC0-9B4E-857B5BA9CB37.jpeg

Wedding Ring Bells: S/T

This came in today which I’d ordered from Kickstarter. This was a project of Fergus Miller who performed under the name Bored Nothing and had released a couple of albums. Sadly he passed in 2016 at the age of 26 and this was what he was working on at the time. I guess you could draw a comparison to Elliot Smith but it does sound beautiful for something that essentially is unfulfilled potential.

This is a short 8 track (1 of which is a Vinyl Bonus track) ep pressed at 45. A small run of 300 with the pink variant only being available through kickstarter. Check out the Bandcamp for a listen and keep an eye out for the sale of the remaining vinyl. https://weddingringbells.bandcamp.com/releases

This was in my box this month....I didn't order it, but it's good....gonna be keeping it.

Rob ‎– Rob
Mr Bongo/Essiebons ‎– MRBLP166, 1977/2019

Vinyl Me, Please. Exclusive Blue vinyl - limited to 500

Pressed at GZ (from Optimal plates)

dz7xHM.jpg

XHM33e.jpg

Back