What's Spinning

I need to grab tickets for these guys in October. Last year was one of the most high energy shows I’ve ever seen and they opened with the fourth track off this album “Plastic Plant.”
NV4VSHo.jpg

Thee Oh Sees - A Weird Exits

I need to grab tickets for these guys in October. Last year was one of the most high energy shows I’ve ever seen and they opened with the fourth track off this album “Plastic Plant.”
NV4VSHo.jpg

Thee Oh Sees - A Weird Exits
This might be my favorite album of theirs. I don't know if that's a hot take or not.

This might be my favorite album of theirs. I don't know if that's a hot take or not.
It’s really hard for me to pick a favorite, but this would be up there. “Plastic Plant”is quite possibly my favorite song by them. Was quite a treat for it to be my first live song by them.

Took a little video of it too—

It’s really hard for me to pick a favorite, but this would be up there. “Plastic Plant”is quite possibly my favorite song by them. Was quite a treat for it to be my first live song by them.

Took a little video of it too—

Awesome clip. I've never been able to see them live. They almost never come down here. Looks like they'll be in Chapel Hill on a Wednesday in October, hard to swing that.

Awesome clip. I've never been able to see them live. They almost never come down here. Looks like they'll be in Chapel Hill on a Wednesday in October, hard to swing that.
Man, Id highly recommend making the trek in the future. Not sure how long, but it would be worth it.

The way people gush over King Gizzard live is exactly how Thee Oh Sees perform. King Gizzard just seemed too rehearsed or stiff or something. Was honestly a little underwhelmed and is why I’m not making the six hour drive again this year.
(I still love them though)

Thee Oh Sees are just non stop energy and long improvised jams. Jon Dwyer is THE rawest musician I’ve ever seen live, and those drummers play at 200%. They were soaked with sweat after the first song.

Back