What's Spinning

Death ‎– ...For The Whole World To See
Drag City ‎– DC387, 2009

Cut at SAE Mastering
Pressed at RTI

w5Umgh.jpg

rYpUkP.jpg

I forget..who made that stained glass? I feel like I need something like that in my life
The very talented @zdkaiser did this and has done some other pretty dope stain glass art. I know he did a Radiohead Bear and an MF Doom mask also. I won mine during a PIFsgiving raffle. Not sure if he sells em but I’m sure you could hit em up and see.

The very talented @zdkaiser did this and has done some other pretty dope stain glass art. I know he did a Radiohead Bear and an MF Doom mask also. I won mine during a PIFsgiving raffle. Not sure if he sells em but I’m sure you could hit em up and see.
Yeah I remember this and the Radiohead from pifsgiving. I want to say he mentioned an Etsy shop but I could be wrong. I’ll hit him up and see what’s up. Thanks.

Appreciate the kind words. Hoping to add some more music related glass pieces to the PIFsgiving pot this November, if y'all have me. Actually, I'm really excited to make them. I have 3 great designs in mind and I'm drinking rye whiskey so don't press me on the details because I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Back