What's Spinning

Let's try that again, 'cause Instagram blocked the video 😩

I can't get many people to give this one a listen...that whole "more cowbell" has kept people from taking this album seriously....which is unfortunate.

Back in the "Guess the Record Of The Month" on the old forum-that-shall-not-be-named, I really thought this was going to be a ROTM....it's that good.

I can't get many people to give this one a listen...that whole "more cowbell" has kept people from taking this album seriously....which is unfortunate.

Back in the "Guess the Record Of The Month" on the old forum-that-shall-not-be-named, I really thought this was going to be a ROTM....it's that good.

Their first four albums are straight fire!

Their first four albums are straight fire!

I'd go with the first five to include Agents Of Fortune.

All this reminds me that I need a new copy of Secret Treaties...I purged my last copy thinking I'd find a new one quickly, but that hasn't happened.

"Club Ninja" from 1985....not so good.

I'd go with the first five to include Agents Of Fortune.

All this reminds me that I need a new copy of Secret Treaties...I purged my last copy thinking I'd find a new one quickly, but that hasn't happened.

"Club Ninja" from 1985....not so good.

I was talking studio albums to include Agents of Fortune, all three of their Columbia era live albums are incredibly solid too though! But I definitely feel they took a bit of a dip from Spectres through Cultosaurus Erectus before coming back blazing hot on Fire of Unknown Origin.

I know Club Ninja is bad, but I kind of love it. And I'm okay with being one of maybe ten people who do! It's cheesy as hell though!

Bad Channels, though, is ...interesting!

The Live '83 set from last year's RSD Black Friday is also quite stellar if you haven't already checked it out.

Back