What's Spinning

First and only concert I went to by myself. And it was amazing! Turner Hall in Milwaukee is a great venue to see anyone. I’d do it again but always nice to have friends that enjoy the music also.

View attachment 97576
I love Turner. Next time Built to Spill is there, look for me by the bar!

Hahaha! That reminds me of the punk gigs I used to go to at the Student Union when I was in uni in Manchester. Table of Red Stripe at the side of the crowd. Red Stripe really is terrible beer 😂

I’ve only seen them at that gig and at Glastonbury in 2003 towards the end of that album cycle. They were pretty jaded at that one and not as good to be honest.
They’ve really changed over the years. A lot mellower. Still, worth checking out if they’re playing nearby I’d say.

Stephen Lawrence ‎– Alice, Sweet Alice (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Waxwork Records ‎– WW094, 2021

Waxwork Subscriber variant - Yellow With Blue, Red & Black Splatter

Cut by Adam Gonsalves at Telegraph Mastering

vBcsgp.jpg

G4byf0.jpg

Also known as "Holy Terror" and "Communion"

Herbie Hancock - Headhunters (Blue Note, 2021 Vinyl Me Please Anthology Pressing)

WOW. I am seriously blown away by how good this album sounds. This might be a big claim but I honestly think it might just be the best sound record that I have ever had from VMP. I have been holding off on getting a copy of this for years as I wanted to make sure I got the best sounding one, and im certainly happy I waited.

IMG_9727 3.JPG

Back