What's Spinning

Insomnia got me again, so I'm playing a few singles.

Now entering one of my favorite parts of my collection! I'll try to tackle all of the discography in a row in a couple of days, I'd like to listen to them with a little something special...

For now...

Radiohead "Drill EP" [242/357]
View attachment 46251

Radiohead "Knives Out" [243/357]
View attachment 46250

Radiohead "Go to Sleep" [244/357]
View attachment 46249

This was apart from my collection. Adding back again.

Experience Unlimited [245/347]
IMG_20200511_231621.jpg

#161 - Stevie Nicks - Bella Donna

View attachment 46398
Is this an essentials pick? I’m not one to necessarily question what any club decides to curate but was there an actual reason behind this one? At least A Night at the Opera wasn’t a bargain bin record.

Not an indictment on the album at all, it’s awesome. Just wondering what angle VMP had on “the story” here as well as what makes this pressing unique beyond the fauxbi and, it’s hard to tell from your pic, but I assume color

Is this an essentials pick? I’m not one to necessarily question what any club decides to curate but was there an actual reason behind this one? At least A Night at the Opera wasn’t a bargain bin record.

Not an indictment on the album at all, it’s awesome. Just wondering what angle VMP had on “the story” here as well as what makes this pressing unique beyond the fauxbi and, it’s hard to tell from your pic, but I assume color

According to the magazine article they tried to do Tusk and it wasn't happening so they decided on this instead. Color in the mock looked nice - blue and black galaxy, but in person it's another practically black record until you stick it up to a light. I didn't have it and thought the color was going to be nice. Agree overall with you. To their credit it does sound really nice.

Back