Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here

This is great. Awesome job. I was a permalurker in the before time...the long long ago, but I plan on amending that here. I’m Ryan and I live in San Antonio.

Same. Lurker by default, and I regret not engaging more before. Soooooo...

Hi everyone. My name is Cassie and I'm from New Orleans. Huge thanks to everyone who pulled this together so fast!

Hiiiiii

I never introduced myself in the last place. I’m Christina. I’m from Las Vegas but live in Louisiana for now. I like records, dogs and yarn. My bro @Ginormousthumbs lies about my inability to control my vinyl spending. In fact, I’m not buying for a while.

Don’t make me post screen shots, bro

Hi to everyone out there! Again thanks to all who made this possible. I'm very proud of everyone and happy this exists.

Oh, I am ben (duh) - benmal on the old forum place that shall not be named. Never liked that as a screen name. So I chose what my instagram is. In short: it's even blander!

giphy.gif

I made it! I can't believe this came together so quickly. Thank you to everyone that made it happen.

For anyone who doesn't know me, I'm displayname on a few forums. In the DFW area. I love gear, and talking gear, just as much as I love music.
If anyone in DFW ever wants to meet up, I'm generally up for that as long as you aren't a murderer.

Back