Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here

I never actually hit the old introduce yourself thread - poor manners - so figured I should start fresh.

I'm Matt. I live just outside of Boston though I'm originally from suburban NYC. I've been into music for most of my life but have only been in the vinyl world for two-ish years. These days my tastes vary from jazz to punk to hip-hop to indie to country. My suburban life with two young daughters lends to a lot of sitting in the basement listening to records alone. So, I'm happy to be here.

giphy.gif

Image result for and we're back snl gif

So since I'm feeling so good about his I'll share more about myself than I ever did on The Forum That Shall Not Be Named.

• My username is not some bastardization of "shamrock." It's a combination of my initials and this Simpsons episode, and dates all the way back to my AIM days.
  • I've was up in Northern NJ for the last 8+ years but moved back to Philly 2 months ago and it's been the best adult decision I've made.
  • Have you guys read the Lorde Powerpoint? My wife made that. She's the best.
  • You guys have no idea what goes into "Quality Control" and you've been killing me for years with your overuse of those words.

Back