Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here

Let's save ourselves some trouble and just ban this one straight away, shall we?

@kvetcha right now

giphy.gif

Let's save ourselves some trouble and just ban this one straight away, shall we?

Listen, sorry. It was in poor taste. I assumed the place was known as NAG and it was meant to be an attempt at humor, not intentionally off-putting. It's my mistake and I expect it doesn't accurately reflect my values. I'll start again and we'll see if we can't make this right.

@Indymisanthrope goteem...

Listen, sorry. It was in poor taste. I assumed the place was known as NAG and it was meant to be an attempt at humor, not intentionally off-putting. It's my mistake and I expect it doesn't accurately reflect my values. I'll start again and we'll see if we can't make this right.

@Indymisanthrope goteem...

Its all good - Go forth and prosper.
Make it so
err the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

And other Star Trek references for some reason

Hi everyone! I’m Justin. Been collecting vinyl for a little over a year now. Been obsessed with music since I was young. I found out about this community from a subreddit and have lurked for a little bit. I’ve been turned onto a lot of great music here, and figured it was time to officially join the discussions and community!

Hi everyone! I’m Justin. Been collecting vinyl for a little over a year now. Been obsessed with music since I was young. I found out about this community from a subreddit and have lurked for a little bit. I’ve been turned onto a lot of great music here, and figured it was time to officially join the discussions and community!
Welcome to the biggest vibe on the interwebs, Justin!

Back