Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here

Hello! I¨m Alberto, AKA EMREF, passionate of Vinyl , and HiFi form Buenos Aires Argentina
Regards
Alberto

¡Bienvenido! I lived in Argentina for a couple years when I was younger, and I was sipping on some yerba mate as I read this. If you ever want to chat music en castellano, Feel free to send me a message!

Mike in the U.S. recently got back into vinyl and have given up all digital recordings.

Welcome, wanderer.

zardoz-12.jpg

Hi, I'm Dawn from central NJ. I found this forum by searching for online RSD leftovers. I never stopped playing records, have always had a working turntable, but I didn't start actively collecting again until about 10 years ago. Looking forward to reading through the threads here :)

Hi, I'm Dawn from central NJ. I found this forum by searching for online RSD leftovers. I never stopped playing records, have always had a working turntable, but I didn't start actively collecting again until about 10 years ago. Looking forward to reading through the threads here :)
Welcome, Dawn. Good to have you aboard. And I hope you found some of those RSD leftovers you were looking for! (I can virtually guarantee that if you stick around here, you'll find there is so much more than just what you were looking for ;)).

Welcome, Dawn. Good to have you aboard. And I hope you found some of those RSD leftovers you were looking for! (I can virtually guarantee that if you stick around here, you'll find there is so much more than just what you were looking for ;)).
I see what you did there ;) Well played!

Welcome Dawn! You'll find you're in good company around here, very friendly, sharing community. Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Welcome to the Dawn.....

Sorry ..couldn’t resist Prince fans

Check out the September 2020 challenge thread Dawn, good way to show off some records ...and meet some virtual folks

I'll reintroduce myself. Back after a 10 month hiatus. Might frequent more often in the months to come. Always some nice discussions and tips here!

I'm a 44 years old guy from Norway.

Wife, three kids who are growing up fast, house in the suburbs of Oslo and a small summer cabin by the sea.

I have a phd in political science and work as a professor (sorry associate professor, still working on getting that promotion) at a university teaching and tutoring at all levels in public administration and politics, and I write some books and articles too.

Was "brought" up in 90s indie rock and guitar pop and still very much dabble in those things.

I'm also a music writer for a Norwegian music blog, mostly doing reviews and some features.

Outside work, family and music I follow football (soccer!) closely here in Norway and do some cycling, road or gravel.

Cheers!

I'll reintroduce myself. Back after a 10 month hiatus. Might frequent more often in the months to come. Always some nice discussions and tips here!

I'm a 44 years old guy from Norway.

Wife, three kids who are growing up fast, house in the suburbs of Oslo and a small summer cabin by the sea.

I have a phd in political science and work as a professor (sorry associate professor, still working on getting that promotion) at a university teaching and tutoring at all levels in public administration and politics, and I write some books and articles too.

Was "brought" up in 90s indie rock and guitar pop and still very much dabble in those things.

I'm also a music writer for a Norwegian music blog, mostly doing reviews and some features.

Outside work, family and music I follow football (soccer!) closely here in Norway and do some cycling, road or gravel.

Cheers!

Welcome ..check out the September Challenge Thread..run this month by my goodself..some Norwegian input would be most welcome

Back