Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here

Speaking of, we're gonna need at least some censors before the trolls arrive, right?

I think I'll miss having f bombs censored, TBH. It had a somewhat deflating effect when anybody got a little *too* angry. It was like a built-in humbling, in my mind.

Yes and it made my default setting of industrial language seem a little less harsh...

Speaking of, we're gonna need at least some censors before the trolls arrive, right?

I think I'll miss having f bombs censored, TBH. It had a somewhat deflating effect when anybody got a little *too* angry. It was like a built-in humbling, in my mind.

Agreed Can fuck be “Trumpet”
I want an angry member to tell me to Get the Trumpet outta here !
For that matter can we use Orchestral instruments throughout - Bassoon and Oboe would be fine too

nothing stopping you from typing out "sticky pudding", my friend :)
I think it's time for a new generation of nonsense.
Yes and it made my default setting of industrial language seem a little less harsh...
Yep, that's exactly the point, it actually required us to be a little more, ahem, "intentional" about our language.

It's nice to see you all here! I feel like this transition came at a... well... very transitional time in my life. I'm giving up drinking and trying to focus on some positive goals in life, and as such I am hoping to introduce a more pleasant, positive, kinder, and gentler person to you all on these forums. I found too much motivation to post over at the other place to be driven by frustration and negativity surrounding the business itself in one way or another so I probably came across as a bit of a complainer a lot of the time. I'm grateful that this new home extracts that piece of the equation so we can all just focus on music and other positive things together. I won't promise that a rant will never cross my keyboard, but I am going to try my best to make this a wholly positive experience.

Thank you to everyone who made this place a reality. I'm so pumped to see so many familiar names already. This is really going to be better for all of us!

I totally agree, but figure I'm in a minority.

Personally, I'm all for using the Good Place system of fork, shirt, bench, ash, and cork.

For the longest time I honestly thought this is what you were all doing, like an in-joke thing, until I dropped my first SP bomb and had my mind blown

I had admittedly gotten into the practice of actually typing sticky pudding on the old forum instead of typing the word it replaces. I have no idea why, because, in retrospect, it wasn't efficient.

Back