Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here

I'm originally from Brazil so I'm a huge soccer fan too (currently playing on two separate small local leagues). As for watching nowadays I see myself pulling for Liverpool (gulp!) but I was very happy to see Spurs advance to the UCL final thanks to my boy Lucas Moura (I'm first and foremost a Sao Paulo FC fan, and he was our last good homegrown player). I'm sure a sports thread will pop up in this board at some point, if it hasn't already. See you there!
We do! Come join in the football discussion here

Wow, thanks to those who put this together! Amazing work.

Same username as old spot. I don't post much, but when I do it's usually to hype some album I'm super pumped about, or recall some concert anecdote. I'm a college prof by day, but my friends are convinced I'd be a Salesman for whatever thing - music, food, shoe horn, etc, - that I'm pumped about at the moment, because when I'm psyched about something I'm pretty good at convincing.

Looking forward to following along and contributing from time to time.

I’m Dave, was DMM in the other place but figured I’d upgrade the handle this time around - in honor of my favorite song by the late great Warren Zevon and favorite live cover by the still great Widespread Panic. Looking forward to more great music and someone around here helping me spend a little too much to upgrade my system.

I'm impressed that we're already up to 20+ pages.

I'm SFP, real name is Kaycie. I used to be really active but spent most of the last year or two lurking and hanging out in the old cafe. I'm tragically from Ohio, and I'm prone to really bad decisions. I love my shiba and beagle more than life itself. Favorite genres are indie, punk, 70s rock (Lou Reed ILY), and country.

omg @Dark Star Boogie is here :O Hey bro! :D
giphy.gif

You guys, this is beautiful.
Truly.
You all are amazing and I’m glad to spend more time with all you music lovers.
This whole situation will go down as a positive progression for this community.
No business ties anymore.

Also I am able to have the username I wanted back in the *old days.* :cool:

Hello, my name is Derek and I am also a music addict.
Beyond ecstatic to be here. ❤️

Truly.

Beyond ecstatic to be here. ❤✌

I kind of love that you owned your mistake for the last year though haha!

Truly.

Beyond ecstatic to be here. ❤✌

Now nathan wont be banned for being sassy lol
Without that strict business overlord I dont see why it has to be so uptight around here

Now nathan wont be banned for being sassy lol
Without that strict business overlord I dont see why it has to be so uptight around here

Yeah if he starts propositioning people via PMs again I can’t see any of us standing for it. He can piss about all he wants but he knows where the line is now and I can’t see that changing.

Back