Wax Buyers Club

A good friend, and member, just receive his copy of Wax Tailor's last lp. It is a beautiful double LP, gatefold, on white vinyl. It is, of course, a limited edition.
His copy is warped, with a bad skip on A1. He writes me to tell me how happy he was that WBC was closer than ever to another Vinyl Club. I think he is trolling me.

I have this album on my want list. I missed Wax Tailor when he went to Balades Sonores a couple of weeks ago. February AotM?

Love the guess thread in here. Everyone gets it instantly except me. I need to wait until the postie drops it off.

What's the genre this month @Edd? Balls to the wall metal?

Love the guess thread in here. Everyone gets it instantly except me. I need to wait until the postie drops it off.

What's the genre this month @Edd? Balls to the wall metal?

Balls to the wall metal is scheduled in June or August this year. I'm waiting for the test press, but damn it is sounds heavy.

I missed out on the old WBC AotM and I still need his first album, so I'm definitely not sleeping on this one. Just bought it!

Thanks!

Well.
Clue 2 : not really a clue. It is a very confidential artist. Less than 1000 followers on FB.
Clue 3 : the release date for streaming is february 12. Physical : march 5 on black vinyl.
Clue 4 : they come from Switzerland.

Last edited:
Couldn't crack the clue (for now) but I would like to ask if you still have the extras for John Cunningham ‎– Fell. I bought the record from Microcultures back when I was a subscriber and I suppose it is the same version, am I right? The only difference is that WBC's comes with a graphic insert, dedicated by John Cunnigham?

Couldn't crack the clue (for now) but I would like to ask if you still have the extras for John Cunningham ‎– Fell. I bought the record from Microcultures back when I was a subscriber and I suppose it is the same version, am I right? The only difference is that WBC's comes with a graphic insert, dedicated by John Cunnigham?

Clues are a bit light...

Our release is on 180gr black vinyl, it was the first press with an additionnal graphic insert made by the artist himself. Let me check if I've some left. there is a repress on white vinyl if i remember correctly.

Last edited:
Gonna say it again, this is such a fucking good album. It was pretty much on repeat at work for all of last week.
To say the truth, when Jalapeno Records asked me if I wanted to make an exclusive with this LP, I did not wait until the end on the first song to say yes.

The February record is on the turntable right now, different style of music, I really hope members will like it. If someone here love Echo & The Bunnymen or Joy Division, half of the path is done.

To say the truth, when Jalapeno Records asked me if I wanted to make an exclusive with this LP, I did not wait until the end on the first song to say yes.

The February record is on the turntable right now, different style of music, I really hope members will like it. If someone here love Echo & The Bunnymen or Joy Division, half of the path is done.

Probably a Bongo Joe release. Lot of bands are listed on their Bandcamp page and a lot with black & white pictures à la post-punk / new-wave way.

Probably a Bongo Joe release. Lot of bands are listed on their Bandcamp page and a lot with black & white pictures à la post-punk / new-wave way.

Nice try. We are not doing an exclusive with a new label in February. It will be in March (first clue for March! )

I found future faces on throatruiner records who just released euphoria

• Cheers
Reactions: Edd
Back