Wax Buyers Club

Thanks a lot @Edd for sharing that amazing WaxBuyersClub list. It's a great way to discover some new music, even if older titles are sold out. 🎶🙂

Though I'm not a member yet, I really enjoy seeing the great customer service you give to others here. Being very frustrated by VMP repeatedly not responding to some pressing problems even after a week, it's refreshing to see how great it works for your club. 👏👍

I'm not financially able to join for 4 months at once right now as I got several preorders coming up, but I hope I'll be able to do so later this year. :) looks like an amazing club. 😍

Regarding swaps I wonder, how many older RotMs do you roughly have available for people to choose from? I assume many sell out quickly, are there still many older RotMs available?

My pleasure.
About VMP, it is difficult to compare. It is now a really big company, with a lot of customer issues to deal with. Wax Buyers Club is really small : really really easy to give to everybody a quick and personal answer. And also, I must say I like it. Some of our members can be a pain in the a**, but most of them are more than nice. An example : during the lockdown I had to postpone our April release and send it with May.
I was quite afraid of their reaction, and I was wrong about it. I receive hundreds of thankfull message.

I really hope to have you as a member very soon, really cool release are coming up!

About the swap : it is, once again, quite different as VMP. Most recent ROTM are not in it to keep them exclusive, at least for 2-3 months. There is 10 to 15 different records, to give options to members but I don't want the swap to be THE THING.

About our previous ROTM : we still have 2020 ROTM, except for Dafuniks. And for 2019 : Texier, Kraak & Smaak, Roots Manuva, Funk Prook and Parson Jones. Most of them are very low stock.

Well, you know it all! If you have any question please ask. :)

Where do I go to look at/make a swaption?

Edit: And I'm not saying I want to swap The Brooks, I just want to see what my options are. :)
You'll receive an email with the link to the swap page.

yes, @Skalap says it all. The Swap NewsLetter will be send today (it is like this every month : the 28th) by the end of the afternoon.

My pleasure.
About VMP, it is difficult to compare. It is now a really big company, with a lot of customer issues to deal with. Wax Buyers Club is really small : really really easy to give to everybody a quick and personal answer. And also, I must say I like it. Some of our members can be a pain in the a**, but most of them are more than nice. An example : during the lockdown I had to postpone our April release and send it with May.
I was quite afraid of their reaction, and I was wrong about it. I receive hundreds of thankfull message.

I really hope to have you as a member very soon, really cool release are coming up!

About the swap : it is, once again, quite different as VMP. Most recent ROTM are not in it to keep them exclusive, at least for 2-3 months. There is 10 to 15 different records, to give options to members but I don't want the swap to be THE THING.

About our previous ROTM : we still have 2020 ROTM, except for Dafuniks. And for 2019 : Texier, Kraak & Smaak, Roots Manuva, Funk Prook and Parson Jones. Most of them are very low stock.

Well, you know it all! If you have any question please ask. :)

Hmmm... do you think Texier will be around for one more month? I want to keep The Brooks but based on your early hint for next month, I'm not sure if September's album will be for me.

Hmmm... do you think Texier will be around for one more month? I want to keep The Brooks but based on your early hint for next month, I'm not sure if September's album will be for me.

It is supposed to be the last round for our Texier… so I can not be affirmative. Sorry.

It's all good, I'll think about it over the next day or so.
So, what are you thinking? Are you thinking of getting The Brooks or swapping it for Henri Texier? Either way, both are great picks! I cannot wait to receive my Henri Texier! It's an album that's gonna be really good for the mind, as The Brooks is going to be a funky album that's good for the body! 🧘‍♂️🕺

@Edd - The baby pink colour variant for The Brooks looks spectacular! Couldn't have picked a better colour! It looks so pretty with the album cover! Also, I'm impressed that The Brooks WBC exclusive is a gatefold too! It looks like an absolute beautiful package! 💎

I’m leaning towards keeping The Brooks and hoping I’ll like September’s pick. Although if it’s hard rock/metal I’ll have to channel my inner 17-year-old as I haven’t listened to that stuff in many years 😁

So, what are you thinking? Are you thinking of getting The Brooks or swapping it for Henri Texier? Either way, both are great picks! I cannot wait to receive my Henri Texier! It's an album that's gonna be really good for the mind, as The Brooks is going to be a funky album that's good for the body! 🧘‍♂️🕺

@Edd - The baby pink colour variant for The Brooks looks spectacular! Couldn't have picked a better colour! It looks so pretty with the album cover! Also, I'm impressed that The Brooks WBC exclusive is a gatefold too! It looks like an absolute beautiful package! 💎

Thanks, I try to find a good match each mont between the colour and the cover. I thing I've already said it it in a previous post, but when I received the FunkProof it gaves me a night or 2 of insomnia because of the yellow on the vinyl. It is too much yellow to me. 😂
I’m leaning towards keeping The Brooks and hoping I’ll like September’s pick. Although if it’s hard rock/metal I’ll have to channel my inner 17-year-old as I haven’t listened to that stuff in many years 😁

Always listen to your inner 17 years old when it comes to music! (Hum… if I record correctly which CD's are in my basement right now, it might no be always a good idea)

Thanks, I try to find a good match each mont between the colour and the cover. I thing I've already said it it in a previous post, but when I received the FunkProof it gaves me a night or 2 of insomnia because of the yellow on the vinyl. It is too much yellow to me. 😂

Always listen to your inner 17 years old when it comes to music! (Hum… if I record correctly which CD's are in my basement right now, it might no be always a good idea)

BTW is it a French band?

Hi @Edd ! I have a question for you! 😚💭

Will there be any Wax Buyers Club exclusives coming out soon, which are not part of the Vinyl of the Month series? 🤔

I would love for you to collaborate with Sam Records again! 😍🎷🎹🎺🥁😍

Hi @Edd ! I have a question for you! 😚💭

Will there be any Wax Buyers Club exclusives coming out soon, which are not part of the Vinyl of the Month series? 🤔

I would love for you to collaborate with Sam Records again! 😍🎷🎹🎺🥁😍
Hi Nathan.

No, for 3 reasons :
- Even if VMP is a great exemple for us, we don't want to be the french VMP.
- We're not big enough to manage this. A nice and great ROTM is already a challenge we want to succeed.
- Labels we're working with does offer great exclusive variant, and we offer them in the members shop. Not sure if multiply exclusive variant is a good thing… In a near future a nice black vinyl will be the "thing". :D

but no worries : Sam Records is scheduled as a ROTM by the end of the year. ;)

Hi Nathan.

No, for 3 reasons :
- Even if VMP is a great exemple for us, we don't want to be the french VMP.
- We're not big enough to manage this. A nice and great ROTM is already a challenge we want to succeed.
- Labels we're working with does offer great exclusive variant, and we offer them in the members shop. Not sure if multiply exclusive variant is a good thing… In a near future a nice black vinyl will be the "thing". :D

but no worries : Sam Records is scheduled as a ROTM by the end of the year. ;)

A past or new Sam release?

Back