Vinyl Storage Recommendation

I'm debating a new arrivals cube, basket, or crate. You guys are wearing off on me! :D

Last edited:
Welcome to the wonderful world of teak everything, we've been waiting for you.

Youve no idea how much I wanted to buy a new set of nest tables, coffee table and dining table and chairs. Maybe it’s not a bad thing that I’ve bought a new amp and all the vinyl recently 😂

Youve no idea how much I wanted to buy a new set of nest tables, coffee table and dining table and chairs. Maybe it’s not a bad thing that I’ve bought a new amp and all the vinyl recently 😂
I've got so much freaking mid century modern Danish teak furniture, it's my absolute favorite style. And it's generally built like a tank. My fold out bar is by far my fav...
20180402_221821.jpg20180322_184723.jpg

Last edited:
I've got so much freaking mid century modern Danish teak furniture, it's my absolute favorite style. And it's generally built like a freaking tank. My fold out bar is by far my fav...
View attachment 103733View attachment 103734

Love it. I’ve been enviously eying the bars, I’d love that kind of a set up, but there is literally no more wall space in this apartment and if I did find anymore it’s for vinyl 😂

Why did I have to find a site selling vintage mid century Danish furniture in Dublin?

I now want to throw everything out and spend more money than I have on furniture…
My pal Emily will see you right if you want a redesign!

Love it. I’ve been enviously eying the bars, I’d love that kind of a set up, but there is literally no more wall space in this apartment and if I did find anymore it’s for vinyl 😂
One of my favorite things about the Danish MCM stuff is the attention to detail on things like the white or black finish on the top of the bar when folded out, or the inside of the drawers which alternate black and white.20210625_131000.jpg

so thats the flat part of your collection ?
Funny story, when I bought this it was horribly warped from improper storage. The bar would barely fold up due to how bowed the wood had gotten, likely stored in someones garage for years. I brought it home and within a week of sitting in my condo (at the time) the wood completely relaxed and flattened out. SO HA JOKES ON YOU IT WAS WARPED AND I FIXED IT WITH MY MIND SUCK ON THAT BOYO

We bought a house a few months ago that is a lot larger than our apartment was. It's been difficult to not just buy every piece of awesome teak/midcentury modern piece of furniture we've wanted in the past few months to fill up rooms. We've gotten some cool pieces over the years. We find stuff at flea markets, facebook market place and even instagram and reddit of all places. We got this pretty rad bar/secretary desk (?) a few years back on reddit.

IMG_8924.JPG

Back