Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

View attachment 196812

I have this (got it in a secret Santa) but it’s pretty rad. Awesome compilation and sounds fantastic. Curious to see someone compare the VMPlant one with the first press which was QRP

I’ve been surprised at how much I spun it and $90 for 4LPs ain’t too bad these days. 40% off and i’d definitely recommend it. Was a bit surprised they didn’t seem to jack the price up this time

It’s funny because i remember the first time it was pressed everyone was blown away at how overpriced it seemed. Now like 4 years later it’s like “oh hey, that’s a good price for four records”.

It’s funny because i remember the first time it was pressed everyone was blown away at how overpriced it seemed. Now like 4 years later it’s like “oh hey, that’s a good price for four records”.
yep. kinda sad...i was definitely in the boat of it being too expensive back then...same with the Sparklehorse VMP box set. Have since lucked into both and they really are great. I'd rather have a great sounding 4LP box for $90 than 4 crappy pressings of albums for $90.

yep. kinda sad...i was definitely in the boat of it being too expensive back then...same with the Sparklehorse VMP box set. Have since lucked into both and they really are great. I'd rather have a great sounding 4LP box for $90 than 4 crappy pressings of albums for $90.

But what if we could have both for like, $60

I used to add a note to my Discogs on what a record cost. I stopped last summer because it started to get depressing.

Back