Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I had the Woodstock box set they did a few years ago all ready to swap when it was offered up but thankfully had a last second moment of clarity where 8 realized that regardless of how nice the set was, that I would likely only listen to it once ever and then it would just sit collecting dust and taking up space on my shelves until I worked up the nerve to sell it. I am still happy with that decision.
I get why some people wouldn't spin this but I honestly think it's one of the most under appreciated things VMP has put out. The way they sequenced the albums and the fact that they included a bunch of the stage announcements and chatter just does a wonderful job of telling the story of the weekend with all the insanity that it entailed. I did swap for it and I just think it's an amazing time capsule that puts you in the front row of one of the most famous music festivals in history. I probably wouldn't have bought for $250 but as a swap I think it's one of the best deals I've gotten.

I get why some people wouldn't spin this but I honestly think it's one of the most under appreciated things VMP has put out. The way they sequenced the albums and the fact that they included a bunch of the stage announcements and chatter just does a wonderful job of telling the story of the weekend with all the insanity that it entailed. I did swap for it and I just think it's an amazing time capsule that puts you in the front row of one of the most famous music festivals in history. I probably wouldn't have bought for $250 but as a swap I think it's one of the best deals I've gotten.

They should do the same box for Woodstock 99'. Or not.

Question about membership credits, if anyone has used them:

My membership ended this month and I’ve got $100 in membership credit. I figure I have two options - (1) renew immediately for 3 months or (2) let it lapse and renew for 3 months with the bonus record.

If I let it lapse first, does anyone know if my membership credits are still good? Or do they only apply if you renew immediately?l

Edit: Nevermind, it seems that a renewal for multi-months would get the bonus record as well. Am I correct about that?

Last edited:
Question about membership credits, if anyone has used them:

My membership ended this month and I’ve got $100 in membership credit. I figure I have two options - (1) renew immediately for 3 months or (2) let it lapse and renew for 3 months with the bonus record.

If I let it lapse first, does anyone know if my membership credits are still good? Or do they only apply if you renew immediately?l

Edit: Nevermind, it seems that a renewal for multi-months would get the bonus record as well. Am I correct about that?
Yeah, renewal for multi-months will get you bonus rekkid, but if you let it lapse & then renew you can use a referral code & save más moneys: Join the Club

Back