Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

My VMP shipment with my 8 bonus records has officially entered the ambiguous and frustrating state of “In transit to next facility” with no shipment date.

Anybody get one of these before and still have a package show up? I have other packages that shipped out later that are out for delivery today, this one was scheduled for delivery on Monday 😬View attachment 188353
Good ol NYC post offices!

When I lived on the upper east side, our post office’s official name was Hell’s Gate. It lived up to the name…

And then I see this....

Anyone know if this is the same deets as the VMP? Nothing on discogs yet, which suggests this was released today.

EDIT: Looks like once again I paid $10+CAD over normal retail price for a stamp and a specific colour. FML. Think it's pretty much the same as the VMP hitting stores, but not sure on the pressing location. Sonic Boom is overpriced too so could likely have gotten it for cheaper. Need to really calm down on the FOMO when it comes to VMP store drops.

I do believe this had a wide release…most craft VMP store releases are just a color variant.

I cancelled back in may and haven't looked at my account in a while. Would I see store credits here? Thought i had some but maybe not?View attachment 188556
I had this issue a couple weeks ago and he said to log out of the Shop app and VMP and log back in. It showed in the payment area when I went to pay. Didn't have the credits at the far right like it used to.

Dear VMP,

Please stop emailing me thrice daily about your BOGO sale and just ship my damn Miles box already!

Thank you.
They’ve been hammering me with Vanguard emails. It’s almost like someone there has just been sitting patiently waiting for someone to order it so they can finally send out all this stuff they wrote about it.

There’ll be a candle burning brightly in saddle creek tonight for sure

Considering finally splurging on Cadet. Been eyeing it for months.

What’s the best combo of deals out there? I know they were running a 40% off coupon for a bit, is that publicly available? Anything else to pair it with?

Considering finally splurging on Cadet. Been eyeing it for months.

What’s the best combo of deals out there? I know they were running a 40% off coupon for a bit, is that publicly available? Anything else to pair it with?
Can’t stack codes. 40% off code ends tomorrow. Don’t have the code handy but it should be around here somewhere if ya search! If you have store credit can buy it and then email CS to apply it after purchase

Back