Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Neither of y'all's show as vaild either, maybe b/c I'm logged in...will try messing around w/ it...
You need to let your membership lapse then can rejoin with a referral. My link just worked for me in an incognito window.

You could also just join with a new email address using the referral if you are worried about the deal ending or the freebies drying up.

Mine lapsed 1st Nov. so I'm getting back in now. Can I still swap out my ROTM or will i be stuck w/ it at this point?
you should be able to "join with a record"--cannot start with swap for credit.

Mine lapsed 1st Nov. so I'm getting back in now. Can I still swap out my ROTM or will i be stuck w/ it at this point?
You can’t swap for credit but you can choose what album you start with. So you could pick say Santigold or Bone Thugs (any previous aoty)

You need to let your membership lapse then can rejoin with a referral. My link just worked for me in an incognito window.

You could also just join with a new email address using the referral if you are worried about the deal ending or the freebies drying up.

Snap. We both give good advice

Snap. We both give good advice
ok Murfo, you won b/c I wanted to share some international love (what w/ reading about y'all getting hit w/ extra VAT & all), but thx to @MikeH too for always being on the ball w/ helpful info...

...now to anyone *else* who needs a code: here's mine :)

ok Murfo, you won b/c I wanted to share some international love (what w/ reading about y'all getting hit w/ extra VAT & all), but thx to @MikeH too for always being on the ball w/ helpful info...

...now to anyone *else* who needs a code: here's mine :)
giphy.gif

Just catching up on this thread and it's actually funny how many online retailers use a default code of "military". I've never used it because it feels gross, but just throwing it out there if you want a quick easy way to check if there's a default 10% or 15% off.
"test" and "freeship" work a lot more often than you'd think.

Back