Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Hoping this makes it to Swaps, this is a really cool album, discovered it last year, glad to see it getting the vinyl treatment here. Give it a stream!

also repress of ATLiens today.
Hoping this makes it to Swaps, this is a really cool album, discovered it last year, glad to see it getting the vinyl treatment here. Give it a stream!

the Oh No one rules too. also it's cheaper in the store than it would be in swaps just FYI!

oh and they don't ship til april so won't hit swaps til May at the earliest!

off_air_bundle_store.jpg

I am pretty sure I may have asked this question before but if I am a VMP Parton member am I ineligible for the 8 free records if I resub to country before end of year. I should be eligible correct?

Dear Lurkers, I know you've got many other options, but here's my referral link for shits and giggles.

Well you seem to have answered my question, Thank you kind sir.
I managed to time my resubs to take advantage of the free records deal three times this year. they didn't limit it to once per year or anything (I was a Dolly subscriber last time I reupped). i did a 3 then a 6 month then a year sub. don't see why you wouldn't be eligible for it. just need to sub next month or in january i think before the promo ends.

Back