Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Good time to surface my comment about them doing 40% off other than the veterans Day code people were hmming and hawwing about using. Just a week sooner than expected.

Except this code was done specifically as a thank you gift to the discorders who collectively said they wouldn’t abuse the military discount.

So again this code wasn’t intended to be spread publicly although I’m sure VMP knew it would happen sooner or later.

They know it's going to happen. This is the Internet.
Sure. But this isn’t a Black Friday code. It was shared specifically because of the people who didn’t use the veterans code.

Not sure why it has to be a “told ya so” moment. If you didn’t wanna use the veterans code because you felt weird for it, now you don’t have to feel weird about it. And if you used the vet code then you already got your sale price. 🤷‍♂️

I believe they actually did this code for the discord since so many people there didn’t feel right using the other code.

I am on the discord so I don't feel bad about using this one and I didn't use the veterans code. And I paid full price for Honky Tonk Angels and the new Torres the other day so I especially don't feel bad.

Sure. But this isn’t a Black Friday code. It was shared specifically because of the people who didn’t use the veterans code.

Not sure why it has to be a “told ya so” moment. If you didn’t wanna use the veterans code because you felt weird for it, now you don’t have to feel weird about it. And if you used the vet code then you already got your sale price. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, I'm just providing context for what this code is and where it comes from. If you're waiting for VMP's official Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale... don't bother. This will be the better deal so use it if you wanna (although I also recommend checking out the VMP discord if you aren't already there... it's a pretty chill place and you get some nice early scoops on stuff that's coming up)

Except this code was done specifically as a thank you gift to the discorders who collectively said they wouldn’t abuse the military discount.

So again this code wasn’t intended to be spread publicly although I’m sure VMP knew it would happen sooner or later.

VMP knows how to make individual codes. They're fully aware of the choices they are making and the repercussions.

Anyhoo... here's what I splurged on. I might still go back for the Impulse box set. I need to revisit the albums on it; I was kind of meh with it on its first announcement although funny enough, the Spiritual Jazz bundle spoke to me right away and I jumped on that immediately. But at 40% off I might just pick up the Impulse antho anyways. If I ultimately have buyer's remorse I no doubt can flip it some time down the road to earn a bit of profit.

vmp sale.PNG

Back