Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I went for the Vanguard and was sold out, but I was able to get the Comedy Store, Swizz Beatz, Smiley 50th Anniversary (curiosity really) and the Thelonious Monk.

Really solid month IF vmp is able to sort out the issues with posting my records to the wrong address......Brown Sugar shows as being delivered yesterday but no sign of it at my address.

Just went to go re-sign up for Thelonious Monk but upon getting to the confirmation screen I had a moment of clarity. For a one month sub, after tax, that record comes out to $50... Like goddamn, how are we casually spending this much on VMP records
HE'S TALKING CRAZY TALK!

-grabs pitchfork-

LET'S GET'IM BOYS!

Just went to go re-sign up for Thelonious Monk but upon getting to the confirmation screen I had a moment of clarity. For a one month sub, after tax, that record comes out to $50... Like goddamn, how are we casually spending this much on VMP records
DO YOU PLAN ON BEING BURIED WITH YOUR PILES OF UNSPENT MONEY, SCROOGE MCDUCK???

On records that people will listen to once then let it sit on their shelves on 9 years unmolested no less

you grab anything @Mather ?
I was going back and forth on it and decided that if I was going to grab any of the boxes it was just going to be a value play and they would just get sold so instead I held off so people who actually wanted the boxes could get them. I'm sticking with Death Cab, I almost bought an OG of it like 4 months back so it was good timing that they did it.

DO YOU PLAN ON BEING BURIED WITH YOUR PILES OF UNSPENT MONEY, SCROOGE MCDUCK???
YEAH MAYBE YOU CAN PAY FOR IT WITH YOUR VIEW OF THE EAST RIVER YOU MISER

Back