Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

As someone who paid for the Vanguard anthology not too many months ago, this actually pisses me off enough I'm thinking about my plans to rejoin next month.

I'm happy for whomever gets this in swaps, but at the same time this was a lot of fucking money and I had no clue there was a possibility of it coming up in swaps. VMP seems to enjoy kicking people in the nutsack every so often.

The Swizz Beatz comp actually isn't bad for $35. Looks decent. That Smiley abomination is hilarious as there are a total of 17 people on cogs who own it and there are two for sale for $400. Yeah, good luck with that. I bet it never sells even a single Cogs copy.

Last edited:
I don't but honestly, it's really well done and I do throw parts of it on from time to time. Like I'm glad to have it for... $34.
Yeah, It was one of those albums that I had an opportunity to swap for and probably should have just for the value (as in I could have likely traded it for something I really wanted) but I knew more than likely it woulda ended up sitting next to my Garth Brooks box collecting dust and taking up shelf space.

I got the 10 disc Woodstock box. I can get one of these.

got that too. don't listen to it much but it's pretty neat to have and occasionally throw on

That was in one of my very first swaps but I was too slow because I hadn't figured things out yet and spent too long looking at the other stuff. :rolleyes:🤣

As someone who paid for the Vanguard anthology not too many months ago, this actually pisses me off enough I'm thinking about my plans to rejoin next month.

I'm happy for whomever gets this in swaps, but at the same time this was a lot of fucking money and I had no clue there was a possibility of it coming up in swaps. VMP seems to enjoy kicking people in the nutsack every so often.
Understand, but this is like buying a shirt you really, really want to have and then finding out it is on sale a month later.

Yeah, it's a hurt, but then again, you had it and enjoyed it in the interim, and there is never a guarantee it will still be around by sale time.

It is also true that the 'sale' customer is usually not the 'regular price' customer, the sale just allows the retailer to clear out stock no longer moving and gives buyers who otherwise can't afford it a chance.

Back