Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm also incredulous about capacity concerns at this time. Ain't nothing like Adele getting pressed right now. VMP and Colemine and others are able to hit their street dates regularly. I think some folks use capacity as a crutch for their poor planning in coordinating physical and streaming release.

Just look at the pre order page of any store. The sheer volume of pre orders is epic. And so much of it is scratch your head “people want THIS reissued”. It’s a bit like a runaway train right now.

I have a weird situation popped up.

Last month's VMP package was delivered to the wrong address, about 20 mins away to a place that was similar to my address but not the same postcode. I messaged VMP to see if they could locate it (I didn't know where it was at the time) and instead they just resent it. That resent package now turned up and my postman recognised my name, despite the printed label being a different address again!

I've check my account and the address is correct (I've had no need to change) and dont really know why the wrong address was printed. Im an international subscriber and the label is DHL, but why would they print a random address?

I have a weird situation popped up.

Last month's VMP package was delivered to the wrong address, about 20 mins away to a place that was similar to my address but not the same postcode. I messaged VMP to see if they could locate it (I didn't know where it was at the time) and instead they just resent it. That resent package now turned up and my postman recognised my name, despite the printed label being a different address again!

I've check my account and the address is correct (I've had no need to change) and dont really know why the wrong address was printed. Im an international subscriber and the label is DHL, but why would they print a random address?
Update on this. I peeled the top label which has the wrong address (which was a Royal Mail label produced once the package arrived in the UK) and the VMP label underneath has the correct address. For some unknown reason it looks like Royal Mail seems to be ignoring the correct address on the label and substituting it (with my name) for a different address.

Properly weird and I have no idea how to rectify this.

Update on this. I peeled the top label which has the wrong address (which was a Royal Mail label produced once the package arrived in the UK) and the VMP label underneath has the correct address. For some unknown reason it looks like Royal Mail seems to be ignoring the correct address on the label and substituting it (with my name) for a different address.

Properly weird and I have no idea how to rectify this.

That's really messed up.

I can redirect a package here in Germany (for example a VMP package) if I know the tracking number and recipients postal code. The packages then get a new sticker when they arrive in Germany. Wondering if this is something similar but just a system screw up? Hopefully you're not being "hacked".

That's really messed up.

I can redirect a package here in Germany (for example a VMP package) if I know the tracking number and recipients postal code. The packages then get a new sticker when they arrive in Germany. Wondering if this is something similar but just a system screw up? Hopefully you're not being "hacked".
I will look into that, thanks.

I messaged VMP with an explanation and a photo of the 2 labels, explaining that I have another record on its way to me, and they responded to say the address was correct. I don't actually think they read the email properly and just checked the info they submitted for the label.

Tracking shows it being ready for delivery which will likely be tomorrow, so I guess I will find out if its been fixed or not.

I will look into that, thanks.

I messaged VMP with an explanation and a photo of the 2 labels, explaining that I have another record on its way to me, and they responded to say the address was correct. I don't actually think they read the email properly and just checked the info they submitted for the label.

Tracking shows it being ready for delivery which will likely be tomorrow, so I guess I will find out if its been fixed or not.
I'd reach out to your local post, if they have a help or customer service office or something

No, it is not a mistake. Pauly on Discord knows about it. He hinted earlier swaps was going to be nuts this month.
The Flash Film News on Twitter: LET'S GET NUTS! #TheFlashMovie  https://t.co/Mi3Xeb8mVV / Twitter

Tempting to rejoin for the month to get this. Break it up and sell it for parts
But before we all get our hopes up, don't we assume there are like maybe 5 copies of the Vanguard box up? I mean, I'll be there trying to swap for it with everyone else, but I'm assuming we hear a lot more from the hundreds of people who tried to swap for it and were unable than we do from the couple of people who succeed in getting one.

But before we all get our hopes up, don't we assume there are like maybe 5 copies of the Vanguard box up? I mean, I'll be there trying to swap for it with everyone else, but I'm assuming we hear a lot more from the hundreds of people who tried to swap for it and were unable than we do from the couple of people who succeed in getting one.
I got the 10 disc Woodstock box. I can get one of these.

Back