Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Use the money to go travelling instead. Come down to Melbourne and see me! I’ll take you somewhere nice to chill like the hot springs ;)

I always plan to get down to Melbourne...but end up in Tassie instead. I'm assuming hot springs is a day spa because I can't see you leaving the city to visit them ;)

Last edited:
I always plan to get down to Melbourne...but end up in Tassie instead. I'm assuming hot springs is a day spa because I can't see you leaving the city to visit them ;)
Yeah, hot springs is like thermal bath place but it’s all outdoors. The surroundings are really nice and there’s plenty to do there. It’s definitely one of the most romantic things to do in Melbourne/Victoria! ☺

I REALLY HOPE WE GET A VMP EXCLUSIVE OF Aaliyah’s “Aaliyah”! Pitchfork recently awarded it 9.3 and VMP really like Pitchfork! And if we get it, I hope we get “Try Again” as a bonus track! 🙋‍♂️😉

Fingers crossed we get an Aaliyah exclusive! I’d be going crazy if we got either of her last two studio albums! 🙏❤️

I have so much hope for these kind of R&B albums to get the VMP treatment after TLC’s CrazySexyCool and FanMail getting the treatment as well as Mariah Carey’s Daydream! 😊

I REALLY HOPE WE GET A VMP EXCLUSIVE OF Aaliyah’s “Aaliyah”! Pitchfork recently awarded it 9.3 and VMP really like Pitchfork! And if we get it, I hope we get “Try Again” as a bonus track! 🙋‍♂️😉

Fingers crossed we get an Aaliyah exclusive! I’d be going crazy if we got either of her last two studio albums! 🙏

I have so much hope for these kind of R&B albums to get the VMP treatment after TLC’s CrazySexyCool and FanMail getting the treatment as well as Mariah Carey’s Daydream! 😊

Aaliyah would be an AOTM Nathan as it would be such a coup to het the estate to allow its release. A terrible shame as her music is so important to the story of R&B / Pop

Aaliyah would be an AOTM Nathan as it would be such a coup to het the estate to allow its release. A terrible shame as her music is so important to the story of R&B / Pop
I really hope it happens one day! Yeah, Aaliyah’s self-titled definitely would be a ROTM! It definitely would be a ROTM that really stands out in VMP’s ROTM discography!

UGK was a damp squib. Album was sold in the store 2 months previous, no remaster, just a colour variant and the cover looked like a photocopy. Hopefully more care on the next Pitchfork collaboration
mmmmmmm exactly my thoughts! If it was remastered, that would’ve made things a bit better. And if the colour variant also turned out to be what was originally proposed, that also would’ve been awesome! But.....meh

We all do mistakes though! 😂😂😂

I’m sure VMP have learnt from this mistake 😉😜🙈

mmmmmmm exactly my thoughts! If it was remastered, that would’ve made things a bit better. And if the colour variant also turned out to be what was originally proposed, that also would’ve been awesome! But.....meh

We all do mistakes though! 😂😂😂

I’m sure VMP have learnt from this mistake 😉😜🙈
...and charged too much for it...

Back