Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Color variant of Jeff Buckley's Grace added to the store. We newbury now

Image result for jump the shark gif

What a fucking joke they’ve become

Lol like why the fuck do we need another variant of that album in existence? There’s what, 50k different ones right?

Newbury has their 25th Anniversary pressing up for pre-order, but no 7" and only regular blue... so, there's that.

I'm not going to be surprised if there are 5 or 6 variants in the end, as his family has put out something "new" at least every other year, mining his legacy for all its $worth$

Newbury has their 25th Anniversary pressing up for pre-order, but no 7" and only regular blue... so, there's that.

I'm not going to be surprised if there are 5 or 6 variants in the end, as his family has put out something "new" at least every other year, mining his legacy for all its $worth$
Exactly. But the album isn’t even that great and I think my head might explode if I hear his Hallelujah again.

I for one, like that they do cool variations of classic albums. The rare, can't get them anywhere else, truly exclusive pressings are awesome but I am happy they do these along with more obscure and OOP albums. I love my copies of Night at the Opera, Doggystyle, etc.
I don't have a copy of 'Grace' and am definitely going to pick this up.

This is very clearly just hypebait, but assuming two of these are coming this year which two are the most likely?
My picks are 2 and 4
I dunno another one that one person mentioned on the old forum that they can then take credit for doesn't seem more likely than channel orange to you? ;)

That would fit number 5.

Back