Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I want to work with you Joe so we can gossip all the time! And we can go on cute lunch dates together. And you would always be at work early, reading the newspaper and I would be so happy when I walk in and see you there with your coffee and newspaper and I’d be like “Heyyyyyyyyyyy” 😂

Hey! That’s not the newspaper! That my, erm, work 😳

And @Joe Mac, I’d always bitch about other people at work, probably because they think they’re amazing or because they tell me off being lazy and you would always act like you don’t have time to listen or that you don’t care, but you would secretly love all the gossip and drama! 🤭🤭🤭

I’m very easily distracted and can talk for Ireland so yes I do love a bit of drama (so long as Im not involved in it) and chat, but celebrity gossip is sooooo 🙄🙄🙄

My Stars support ticket just got insanely confusing. First, I was given the option of store credit or a refund, and I said store credit would be fine, if that's easier. Two days later, I got an email from a different support person saying sorry my replacement didn't work out, and that I would get a refund to my method of payment in 2-4 days. Then, two days later, the first support person responds telling me that they just applied store credit to my account. Am I getting double-refunded? 🤔

My Stars support ticket just got insanely confusing. First, I was given the option of store credit or a refund, and I said store credit would be fine, if that's easier. Two days later, I got an email from a different support person saying sorry my replacement didn't work out, and that I would get a refund to my method of payment in 2-4 days. Then, two days later, the first support person responds telling me that they just applied store credit to my account. Am I getting double-refunded? 🤔

I think they use Zendesk to manage their support queue, and, based on the way I've received double replies from different agents (in May I replied to the Weyes email and drafted a direct email to support@ expressing my disdain for the forum closing and got unique replies to each), they don't know how to check a user profile for multiple tickets and merge to avoid redundancies such as these. :rolleyes:

Jesus, shit, I've worked in CS for far too long.

Same message for Joel Ross too. I expected it, it's not a surprise. I've cancelled my sub already but have a few records still coming. It's like one of those breakups when you keep living together :rolleyes:
Same boat as you...just waiting on my pressing of Crumb which was pushed back and was waiting on Stars but ended up getting 2 bad copies and a refund to my card...it’s almost over!

I think they use Zendesk to manage their support queue, and, based on the way I've received double replies from different agents (in May I replied to the Weyes email and drafted a direct email to support@ expressing my disdain for the forum closing and got unique replies to each), they don't know how to check a user profile for multiple tickets and merge to avoid redundancies such as these. :rolleyes:

You are spot on. I have had the dual reaponses several times and discovered they are blind to multiple tickets from a single user profile. It's rookie town over there.

Same boat as you...just waiting on my pressing of Crumb which was pushed back and was waiting on Stars but ended up getting 2 bad copies and a refund to my card...it’s almost over!
Is it though??? I've got Crumb, Joel Ross and ahhh yes Weyes Blood still to come. Oh but Weyes Blood is apparently in my June box but we all know it won't be.

It's been fruitful though, I have written a play - "Waiting for Weyes Blood" and a philosophical paper - "Schrodinger's Weyes Blood" in the wake of this shamozzle.

What's weird in this case is that I always replied to the same support thread, and somehow it splintered off into two. It's clearer now that I see that there are two different ticket numbers in the same email thread, but I don't know how that happened in the the first place. I want to do the right thing and inform them about the double refund, but I fear that would confuse them further.

I see the store credit on my account, but I haven't seen the refund on my credit card yet, so I'll wait to see if that happens before I say something.

I want to work with you Joe so we can gossip all the time! And we can go on cute lunch dates together. And you would always be at work early, reading the newspaper and I would be so happy when I walk in and see you there with your coffee and newspaper and I’d be like “Heyyyyyyyyyyy” 😂

S02E02 The Sleepover

@Joe Mac befriends a new employee at his work place ‘The Terrible Company TM’ and invites him over for a sleepover. After eating handfuls of sweets, the overexcitable houseguest gets into many scrapes.
Meanwhile @Murfocakes hot wires the controls of the Ronnie James Dio hologram in order to sabotage the concert tour fearing the sacrilege of Ronnie’s godly voice being blasphemed. This has the side effect of making all @Skalap ‘s kitchen appliances sing Last In Line at deafening volume preventing him from sleeping. Cue high jinx

Special guest star - @NathanRicaud

Urghhhh I KNEW VMP would delay Joel Ross. I ordered with some credits and when it saw ‘early July’ it briefly got my hopes up as I’m seeing him live next week at a tiny tiny venue and wanted to get it signed.

Typical VMP, consistently inconsistent.

Urghhhh I KNEW VMP would delay Joel Ross. I ordered with some credits and when it saw ‘early July’ it briefly got my hopes up as I’m seeing him live next week at a tiny tiny venue and wanted to get it signed.

Typical VMP, consistently inconsistent.
That’s so cool! I’m going to go! Which date are you seeing Joel Ross? On the 10th or 11th of July? I want to see you at the venue and meet you because I’ll be in London then :)

S02E02 The Sleepover

@Joe Mac befriends a new employee at his work place ‘The Terrible Company TM’ and invites him over for a sleepover. After eating handfuls of sweets, the overexcitable houseguest gets into many scrapes.
Meanwhile @Murfocakes hot wires the controls of the Ronnie James Dio hologram in order to sabotage the concert tour fearing the sacrilege of Ronnie’s godly voice being blasphemed. This has the side effect of making all @Skalap ‘s kitchen appliances sing Last In Line at deafening volume preventing him from sleeping. Cue high jinx

All I’m saying is that we eventually end the run with the Dallas ending but with @Skalap in a Parisian apartment...

S02E02 The Sleepover

S02E03 - The American Adventure

Inspired by a drunken late night listening session of Simon & Garfunkel our trio decide to go on a backpacking tour across the states to “look for America”. They accidentally set up camp on @Lee Newman’s lawn. Much hilarity ensues.

Guest staring season 1’s breakout star as the stereotypical tourist, @Lee Newman, this time in his own environs...

Back