Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Pretty annoyed. I just got told that I have to wait until my RoTM ships before I get my replacement of Stars because the system grouped it with the RotM since it was too close to shipment day. Pretty dumb since I put in the request on the 19th. Now I probably won't get my Stars replacement until the 19th of July.

Pretty annoyed. I just got told that I have to wait until my RoTM ships before I get my replacement of Stars because the system grouped it with the RotM since it was too close to shipment day. Pretty dumb since I put in the request on the 19th. Now I probably won't get my Stars replacement until the 19th of July.
I was told I was getting a replacement in the 26th and it shipped out on its own on Saturday.

A ‘delivery’ ‘service’

That employs “self-employed” delivery drivers, pays them a pittance, sets them unachievable delivery targets and denies them workers rights because they are self employed despite them displaying all the legal characteristics of being employed. A complete bunch of bastards!

The result is staff who couldn’t give a shit and an appalling end user experience...

That employs “self-employed” delivery drivers, pays them a pittance, sets them unachievable delivery targets and denies them workers rights because they are self employed despite them displaying all the legal characteristics of being employed. A complete bunch of bastards!

The result is staff who couldn’t give a shit and an appalling end user experience...

To quote our friend @duke86fan CAPITALISM IS BAD

Are they in the US?

A lot of Amazon Prime "last mile" drivers are similarly "independent contractors" here in the US. They claim to make only $4 an hour after expenses and waiting for packages to be loaded at the warehouses. The gig economy is late stage capitalism and "trickle down economics" in its worst form.

Are they in the US?

I don’t think so I think this plague on humanity is a purely British venture. Of course supported by the shower at DHL who subcontract the last delivery in the U.K. to them.

Thankfully our national postal service. An Post, had the contract here, they’re great!

I received my replacement last saturday but it had the same exact issue, so I asked for a refund which went through yesterday [they didn't even ask me to send in a video for the refund]. I think multiple people have been getting refunds, and it looks like it was pulled from the store (unless it sold out, I guess), so it might be worth just asking for a refund at this point (or you can wait until you get the record and try it for yourself). Fwiw my original copy was numbered in the 200s and my replacement was in the 700s - not sure how much of an indicator that is of how widespread the issue is but both records skip in EXACTLY the same spot on Calendar Girl.

I received my replacement last saturday but it had the same exact issue, so I asked for a refund which went through yesterday [they didn't even ask me to send in a video for the refund]. I think multiple people have been getting refunds, and it looks like it was pulled from the store (unless it sold out, I guess), so it might be worth just asking for a refund at this point (or you can wait until you get the record and try it for yourself). Fwiw my original copy was numbered in the 200s and my replacement was in the 700s - not sure how much of an indicator that is of how widespread the issue is but both records skip in EXACTLY the same spot on Calendar Girl.
Yeah, that's what I went ahead and did. I didn't want to wait a month for something that seems so widespread.

Back