Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Did y’all get an email about mormor ?
Hey there,

Just a quick heads up that due to a production delay, MorMor ‘Some Place Else’ is now scheduled to ship in early August. Tracking information will be provided to you as soon as it is available.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any questions or would like to make changes to your order, feel free to respond to this email, and we'll get you taken care of ASAP.

With love,
VMP

Hey there,

Just a quick heads up that due to a production delay, MorMor ‘Some Place Else’ is now scheduled to ship in early August. Tracking information will be provided to you as soon as it is available.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any questions or would like to make changes to your order, feel free to respond to this email, and we'll get you taken care of ASAP.

With love,
VMP
Awesome...I didn’t get one:(

Yup. 3 more records and out. Wish Cam and Storf and A-B (maybe she has) would find better jobs. That’s what they could do with more time.
But Storf said he wants to work with VMP forever! And I have a feeling Cam loves his job too! I have a feeling the people that work for VMP all have a lot of fun! I hope they do!

AND WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEE! I WORK IN FUCKING FACTORIES DOING REPETITIVE SHIT ALL DAY, working with people who I don’t really have anything in common with...

I NEED A BETTER JOB!!! I WANT A GOOD ASS JOB!!!

I want VMP to kidnap me and make me work for them! 🙃😈🤫

I just got my second Stars (my replacement was for jacket damage as opposed to the clicking issue with side 2). I had yet to listen as I figured I would wait until I got both to compare and while neither copy is static free the first copy I received did NOT have the clicking while the replacement copy did. So, between the record with the first copy and the jacket from the second, I can happily say I have a passable pressing.

FWIW: the good copy was #330 while the bum copy was #770

Last edited:
Same message for Joel Ross too. I expected it, it's not a surprise. I've cancelled my sub already but have a few records still coming. It's like one of those breakups when you keep living together :rolleyes:
I got this today too and I had swapped this month for Ross, so double train wreck. I was hard pressed to find a replacement for the replacement. They offered/threatened to extend my sub a month to make up for this, so I found something so I wouldn't have to stay longer. Then I got the email about the Fist City delay....all I could think of was

But Storf said he wants to work with VMP forever! And I have a feeling Cam loves his job too! I have a feeling the people that work for VMP all have a lot of fun! I hope they do!

AND WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEE! I WORK IN FUCKING FACTORIES DOING REPETITIVE SHIT ALL DAY, working with people who I don’t really have anything in common with...

You want to work for a terrible company?

I got this today too and I had swapped this month for Ross, so double train wreck. I was hard pressed to find a replacement for the replacement. They offered/threatened to extend my sub a month to make up for this, so I found something so I wouldn't have to stay longer. Then I got the email about the Fist City delay....all I could think of was

"Threatened" 🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure you've earned vmp a good number of sales, you can definitely make any album sound like a must-have. So, in a way..... you already do work for them?! :unsure:

You want to work for a terrible company?
I want to work with you Joe so we can gossip all the time! And we can go on cute lunch dates together. And you would always be at work early, reading the newspaper and I would be so happy when I walk in and see you there with your coffee and newspaper and I’d be like “Heyyyyyyyyyyy” 😂

Yes, because I’m a terrible worker! So it’s only fitting, right? ;)

Just imagine how warped @Mather records would be with you working there! From shit quality control to no quality control. That fancy new machine of his would be flat out!

To be honest I feel as much as all the well documented problems their tone has changed and I don’t like it. Also I’ve not been mad keen on most of their curation for approx 5 months now...

Back