Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Ewww so gross that you love beer that much. All I’m thinking about is you looking like Homer Simpson and that other Simpson character that loves beer/works as a bartender. Not an attractive look! 😂 😹🙈

041.png

So my stars record hads popping noises on soft Revolution and calendar Girl, too. Adding Insult to injury, sorting throeugh my Collection alst week i found a copy of the Album from 2005, that had not funs ist way into my discogs ( and my memory) . But at least that old copy sounds splendid ob the last two tracks

Season S02E04

Our trio of @Joe Mac @Murfocakes and @Skalap continue their trip across America meeting many exciting new guest characters!

Meanwhile E02 guest star @NathanRicaud follows them across the Atlantic to NC where he gets a job packing vinyl in Terrible Co. Ltd.® Distribution where he carries out his job in his usual ultra professional manner. Much warped vinyl follows.

The episode ends with an unidentified Canadian man boarding a bus to Saddle Creek with a flight case and mumbling about warps and “that Australian”...

S02E03 - The American Adventure

Inspired by a drunken late night listening session of Simon & Garfunkel our trio decide to go on a backpacking tour across the states to “look for America”. They accidentally set up camp on @Lee Newman’s lawn. Much hilarity ensues.

Guest staring season 1’s breakout star as the stereotypical tourist, @Lee Newman, this time in his own environs...

I see @Lee Newman being our Frasier. His show will eventually leave ours in the dust

What's weird in this case is that I always replied to the same support thread, and somehow it splintered off into two. It's clearer now that I see that there are two different ticket numbers in the same email thread, but I don't know how that happened in the the first place. I want to do the right thing and inform them about the double refund, but I fear that would confuse them further.

I see the store credit on my account, but I haven't seen the refund on my credit card yet, so I'll wait to see if that happens before I say something.
VMP customer support system in a nutshell.

Image result for power rangers shrug gif

Hey, VMP we still know every thing before you, fucking putzes:
View attachment 9493
The Fist City situation just makes no fucking sense. I've said it a million times, but I'll say it again: I get the rationale behind putting new releases on sale as soon as they are announced so that people won't buy a different variant from another retailer. But for a reissue like Fist City, who are they racing against? WHYYYYY put something on sale in April if you don't already physically have the product in your fucking warehouse? I mean I get that the timing was related to that month's Essentials pick, but it's not like that genius marketing plan helped them move a lot of product, as it is STILL in the store.

Lisbon is THE place to be. BTW, if you insist with water, there are natural sources almost everywhere in the country.
Lisbon is great, and the word is out. I don’t know what your experience has been, but the tourism the last five years or so is the most I’ve ever seen there. Even see a lot more people crossing the river to Almada, but that may be for the view.

The Fist City situation just makes no fucking sense. I've said it a million times, but I'll say it again: I get the rationale behind putting new releases on sale as soon as they are announced so that people won't buy a different variant from another retailer. But for a reissue like Fist City, who are they racing against? WHYYYYY put something on sale in April if you don't already physically have the product in your fucking warehouse? I mean I get that the timing was related to that month's Essentials pick, but it's not like that genius marketing plan helped them move a lot of product, as it is STILL in the store.
Two bits of info from Storf re Fist City on reddit:

1.We appreciate your pain, but this has been a delay in getting this to sound perfect. They're close, but won't be in the warehouse in time for us to ship in July. Should be good in August. I picked this record, and I'm frustrated by this wait too!

2. I'm really not upset! Can't wait to hear the album. Any chance for some more late 60's/early 70's female country coughDolly cough soon?

Storf:
Yes, by end of this month.

Lisbon is great, and the word is out. I don’t know what your experience has been, but the tourism the last five years or so is the most I’ve ever seen there. Even see a lot more people crossing the river to Almada, but that may be for the view.
I'll be there tomorrow!!! 14 nights traveling throughout Portugal, in Lisbon for 6 nights total at the beginning and end of the trip.

Two bits of info from Storf re Fist City on reddit:

1.We appreciate your pain, but this has been a delay in getting this to sound perfect. They're close, but won't be in the warehouse in time for us to ship in July. Should be good in August. I picked this record, and I'm frustrated by this wait too!

2. I'm really not upset! Can't wait to hear the album. Any chance for some more late 60's/early 70's female country coughDolly cough soon?

Storf:
Yes, by end of this month.

Well, that better not have any issues after using that excuse.

Back