Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

How many active membership subscriptions do we think VMP has currently? Can they send emails or texts to ALL of us so that WE can shop the sale (s) prior to the general public? How hard is it to cater to the people who are the reason for your existence? Can they see who has signed up for the waitlist? NO reason why they can't send personal emails/ texts to the MEMBERS whose names are ON the waitlists and offer them an opportunity to purchase the LP's that they have been waiting on. My membership is up for renewal at the end of this month and I am pretty sure that I am out- based on the lack of consistent service and the constant disappointment.

Actually some good deals to be had.

Nice of them to do that sale as soon as I let my membership lapse. I don't remember them doing a sale this good the entire time I was a member last year.

Did a quick browse in the sale listings and saw that this is still available (about the same as MSRP). 😍

The Swap Preview is open. Johnny Cash isn't available for some reason *sigh*
Nah, but you can be disappointed like thousands of other people when Gelato goes out of stock minutes before swaps are officially set to open.

I don't know what Gelato is and I don't care to find out.

Nah, but you can be disappointed like thousands of other people when Gelato goes out of stock minutes before swaps are officially set to open.

I don't know what Gelato is and I don't care to find out.
I streamed the first couple of songs earlier on Spotify to see if it’s something I’d be interested in. I’ve already forgotten what it sounds like.

I streamed the first couple of songs earlier on Spotify to see if it’s something I’d be interested in. I’ve already forgotten what it sounds like.
It's definitely one of those things that people rave about and I don't get. I'd maybe consider it's just that I'm getting old, but I am also not getting the Jim Sullivan hype and that should've been right up my alley.

Back