Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Ohhhh now I remember how I saw these photos! In summer of 2015 I worked at a Richmond Va. TV station and we a did story on the local photographer who found the negatives. Man, small world. I now work at another station in Norfolk, maybe I should see if we can do a follow up…

Edit: now with an actual working link to the article, which I am about 75% certain I wrote/edited myself lol

You're probably right but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I work at a local TV news station and want to pitch doing a story about this album for February sweeps (the rediscovered photos that went viral as a mysterious "who are these women?" story a few years back is local-ish). Obviously, I'd want to have a copy of this to use as a prop. I actually ordered an OG with its original cover last week and should have that in hand soon.

👀

Looks like VMP lost an entire shipment, and I swear this is the second time this has happened in the past year. Be on the lookout for records being sold out of the back of a van.

So the good news is they found them...
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F220115072737-03-los-angeles-train-thefts.jpg

Yoooo! This is so sick. Let us know when the whole piece is out. Would love to watch it.

Edit: I know it says Monday at 6 haha. But if they post it on YouTube or anywhere else 🤣
Oh yeah, don't worry I'll post it all here when we have it up. I haven't seen the finished story yet, but my personal copies of the album and turntable should be featured prominently in the b-roll. I'm pretty happy to see it airing on Valentine's Day too, given the album's theme.

Lol

Someone tell me that $100 is just some place holder text until the get the actual price.

Did you not read the writeup? This is highly exclusive. You should feel lucky enough to even get the opportunity to purchase such a deluxe collaboration between music and art.
Must of missed that part. I was trying to hard to see where it said the entire album was covered in gold leaf

Someone tell me that $100 is just some place holder text until the get the actual price.
It’s the same series as that Run DMC insanely priced record. If this was $25 I’d be down. I love the LNT and Back To Mine series which are the same idea more or less. But this is insanely priced.

Haven't gotten an email or anything but I noticed the Azar Lawrence - Shadow Dancing has been pushed back from mid-February to mid-April. :(

Back