Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

There is are a repress campaign going on for this so it’s pretty easy for VMP to just jump on the bandwagon with a different color wax.
Hope we're due for some represses of the 90s stuff as well soon. Those are sorely missing in my collection. And between this and Hate Your Friends on RSD there's hope! Different labels though, so maybe not...

EDIT: Just discovered that Ray will get a reissue in march!

Hope we're due for some represses of the 90s stuff as well soon. Those are sorely missing in my collection. And between this and Hate Your Friends on RSD there's hope! Different labels though, so maybe not...

EDIT: Just discovered that Ray will get a reissue in march!
Yeah, I preordered Ray from Paladin. I think the self-titled is being released by Vagrant and they were on Atlantic prior to that. Fire is handling the Ray Reissue hopefully they will take on some more of those Atlantic titles as additional anniversaries come around.

Looks like Room on Fire is in stock as well. I thought this pressing kicked ass. I didn’t compare it to other pressings but as someone who loves this record, it was well worth it.

Great. Members only

1644462787184.png

the what now
people use the shop app to keep track of purchases, but you can also buy stuff through it. VMP is on it and somebody found that lets you purchase albums from VMP that are in stock or in swaps /"join now" items, even if you aren't a VMP member. I looked quickly and don't notice the Strokes album on there right now...but might be worth keeping an eye on if you want it. You'd be paying non-member price though + shipping.

View attachment 128323

$15 dollars more for an extra poster. Nope.
Email was like "you might also like Ballad of Dood & Juanita." Yes, I would, considering I ordered it like 6 months ago? What is the status of that one?

Email was like "you might also like Ballad of Dood & Juanita." Yes, I would, considering I ordered it like 6 months ago? What is the status of that one?

Not that I'd trust VMP to be wholly accurate, but I received an email from a record shop claiming they were going to have their copies the week of the 27th and VMP says "Estimated warehouse arrival in late February", so us getting them in March seems about right

Back