Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

No, and I believe the official messaging was that it could vary from album to album. It wouldn't surprise me if higher profile titles go to RTI still. I don't know if Lightnin' was just one they thought they could easily get away with a GZ press.
I'd guess any RTI classics titles (or exclusives) are very far out.

Charlotte Day Wilson's Alpha is shipping, I got confirmation it'll be in my March box. Yay.
If you're like me, and a ton of people on reddit, good luck getting tracking on your March box. It seems like most tracking numbers haven't been registered in the system in days.

If you're like me, and a ton of people on reddit, good luck getting tracking on your March box. It seems like most tracking numbers haven't been registered in the system in days.
Mine says label created. It usually takes a day or two before I actually see movement on it.

Here's the official Pauly response. I guess my order may have shipped, may have gotten lost, may not have left the warehouse, may be on a Jeff Bezos phallic-shaped rocket to the moon. THAT'S THE FUN OF VMP, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN!

Back