Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

For real, like what have they done at all recently? Nada! A guy on Reddit was downvoted into oblivion for his comment on this “whatever the weather” album but they’re right, one monthly listener…. And not a rising artist, very confusing.

Last edited:
For real, like what have they done all recently? Nada! A guy on Reddit was downvoted into oblivion for his comment on this “whatever the weather” album but they’re right, one monthly listener…. And not a rising artist, very confusing.

Downvoted because it showed complete ignorance? Yeah, I think that's fair. I don't have an account on Reddit but I would have done the same.

Yes, a well-known and active producer (multiple releases on Hyperdub) is launching a new project, the first not under her own name. I, for one, am *shocked* that nobody's listening to it yet with no prior singles and the album announcement just occurring today.

I have my complaints about VMP, but the release of this exclusive is fairly obvious - it's the latest release from Ghostly. I didn't buy it from them, ordered directly from Ghostly because I didn't like the VMP or Bleep exclusives, but it was an easy buy if you like that sound.

Downvoted because it showed complete ignorance? Yeah, I think that's fair. I don't have an account on Reddit but I would have done the same.

Yes, a well-known and active producer (multiple releases on Hyperdub) is launching a new project, the first not under her own name. I, for one, am *shocked* that nobody's listening to it yet with no prior singles and the album announcement just occurring today.

I have my complaints about VMP, but the release of this exclusive is fairly obvious - it's the latest release from Ghostly. I didn't buy it from them, ordered directly from Ghostly because I didn't like the VMP or Bleep exclusives, but it was an easy buy if you like that sound.

Gotcha, I didn’t realize it was a pseudonym.

i actually dont watch my hero academia (i just never decided to watch it though i hear its a fun superhero action show)

but if i do buy the vinyl its just because I'm a weeby motherffucker

Is this an exclusive or just curated?
i googled
its curated

7 bucks for VMP shipping tax

and now I'm kinda angry because i would love more anime vinyl pressed (and honestly not even many killer exclusives anymore beyond the ROTM sometimes being cool... i like the monthly vinyl box and exclusives but they aren't giving me it)

Looks like Room on Fire is in stock as well. I thought this pressing kicked ass. I didn’t compare it to other pressings but as someone who loves this record, it was well worth it.

Missed one, which is the most interesting of the bunch for me as the doc is on my to watch list this weekend, but at the same time I feel like my local will get it for about $3-4 cheaper and in CAD. IF I really want it that is.

I was streaming this over the past couple of days - it's a very enjoyable set for sure but, for me at least, didn't feel essential in the way that I feel the movie is essential.

Back