Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

May keep Clipse and may swap the others for Blakey, Withers, and Coltrane paris. Was looking forward to saving some money this month but swap preview might have killed that idea.

I will have a look at how readily available it is in the UK (and the price) and might jump on that one instead.

It should get a repress or be available soon I think. Probably available elsewhere too. I think it got a repress in the last few months.

I will have a look at how readily available it is in the UK (and the price) and might jump on that one instead.

Being in the UK try pure pleasure too. They sell SC stuff and while brexit and high international shipping make them an no here they’re likely your best best there.

SC pressings are a revelation at their price point, my favourite reissue label by a distance.

PS my Nilsson Sings Newman SC arrived today, can’t wait to spin that later on this week!

Being in the UK try pure pleasure too. They sell SC stuff and while brexit and high international shipping make them an no here they’re likely your best best there.

SC pressings are a revelation at their price point, my favourite reissue label by a distance.

SC and Sam Records are my two favorite reissue labels currently.

Wow, VMP's waitlist email is infuriating. Something I added to my waitlist is coming back in stock in swaps but they don't tell me what it is. I added god knows how many items to my waitlist, I assume it's something like QOTSA which I believe I added ages ago and bought a non-VMP version but who knows if that's what it is, or if it's something different that will kill my plan to swap for Art Blakey.

Last edited:
Swaps open a bit early. My first 4 track month in forever. Normally just a classics and country guy but couldnt pass up a nostalgia pick in Usher and more Blakey in my life.

Swapped Classics for Blakey, keeping Clipse in RHH. Withers is slightly tempting but as others have said, I should just go for the Speaker's Corner version if I really want it.

Edit:

Okay, so it was likely QOTSA cause I didn't see anything else. Swapped for Art Blakey.

Yeah, there shouldn't be anything new in swaps that wasn't already in the preview yesterday. You should be good if you no longer want/need that QOTSA.

Damn. Would think if you were advertising swaps, you'd have more than a few. Guess it's a big name, but I was on there right at the start and didn't see it.
Yeah, that's a big assumption. Probably had a few copies left over which they tend to release to the wild on occasion. I'm surprised I got Blakey...guess they have more than five copies.

Yeah, that's a big assumption. Probably had a few copies left over which they tend to release to the wild on occasion. I'm surprised I got Blakey...guess they have more than five copies.
Got on a chat and said gone in the first minute for PE. Figured the Blakey would go the same way.

Back