Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

debating if i want the late night tales or not...i do have store credit still and the exclusive color is glow in the dark directly from LNT so I'm skipping that color since it typically sounds awful.
Yeah, the LNT is one of the ones. Lots of good sountrack shit on there.

see_you_next_time_large.jpg

@Endtro @wynn72 @KenKaniff
Why’d they wait so long to announce this preorder? I already bought the Good Records pink variant.

Why’d they wait so long to announce this preorder? I already bought the Good Records pink variant.
I am guessing since they were late to the party and knew it wouldn't ship on time. Have you got a shipping notification for the Good Records version? Think I am just going to order that one now. And I see that Glad You Made it finally sold out on VMP.

Daptone Super Soul Revue just popped up in my local for $59.99 CAD. Anyone have this and can comment on the quality?

Does anyone else’s Bill Withers Just As I Am sound like total shite during Hope She’ll Be Happier, nothing but clicks and distortion in the middle. Same thing for 2 copies now

I am guessing since they were late to the party and knew it wouldn't ship on time. Have you got a shipping notification for the Good Records version? Think I am just going to order that one now. And I see that Glad You Made it finally sold out on VMP.
I preordered mine awhile back and if shipped already. But I ordered plain black. Im all for a colored premium if its around the same price or color fits the album, but otherwise black is just fine.

Honestly would have gotten the VMP if they didnt announce it so late

Does anyone else’s Bill Withers Just As I Am sound like total shite during Hope She’ll Be Happier, nothing but clicks and distortion in the middle. Same thing for 2 copies now
Me. Replacement sounds perfect but the color is like pale pink ha.

Speakers Corner just are awesome aren’t they! Affordable nice presses!
Quickly becoming one of my favorite labels especially with the price rises at AP. I do wish I hadn't missed out on some of their earlier releases--the early catalogue was pretty awesome! But their A&R is pretty great and prices and quality are nice.

Quickly becoming one of my favorite labels especially with the price rises at AP. I do wish I hadn't missed out on some of their earlier releases--the early catalogue was pretty awesome! But their A&R is pretty great and prices and quality are nice.

Yeah just got my Johnny Cash At San Quentin through. Again they’ve done it as well as they could, the source has limitations but they’ve done their job of mastering and pressing brilliantly. I also love the lack of ego, they do the labels and sleeve as original and don’t boast about themselves anywhere on it once the hype sticker has gone!

Back