Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Urghhhhhh.

Finally got around to opening up the Art Blakey Chippin' In. As I was opening it I thought that it looked really tight and both records are crazy warped. Dish warps on both of them. Believe it or not, the 2 photos below are 2 separate discs. The video would give you motion sickness.

IMG_5980.JPG
IMG_5983.JPG

What is…something you don’t have anymore because you spent it all on vinyl ?
View attachment 109017
Ohhhhhh I see!!! 😅

Well I’m hoping the Australian government allows for me to take my superannuation again for the third financial year as COVID is still affecting the population/economy!

Without trying to be greedy or sound greedy, I want as much money as possible so then I can experiment and live a lifestyle I can’t afford without the superannuation release payment!

Without trying to be greedy or sound greedy, I want as much money as possible so then I can experiment and live a lifestyle I can’t afford without the superannuation release payment!

giphy-35.gif

Eating more fancy and having more personal training sessions as well as being able to afford audiophile new release pressings from the Blue Note store, Acoustic Sounds store, MoFi store, and Craft Recordings store! I want to look hot, eat even better and listen to immaculate pressings! 😊

Happy with my lifestyle and what I have now, just saying that taking out my super means I can afford to do that stuff for a short while! YOLO! 😇

Eating more fancy and having more personal training sessions as well as being able to afford audiophile new release pressings from the Blue Note store, Acoustic Sounds store, MoFi store, and Craft Recordings store! I want to look hot, eat even better and listen to immaculate pressings! 😊

Happy with my lifestyle and what I have now, just saying that taking out my super means I can afford to do that stuff for a short while! YOLO! 😇

Poor old man Nathan never able to retire…

Poor old man Nathan never able to retire…
I think I will still be happy working when I’m 70+ ! I’d rather not, but I’d honestly live an enjoyable life while I’m younger compared to when I’m older! I’ll be happy with less when I’m older! :)

I think I will still be happy working when I’m 70+ ! I’d rather not, but I’d honestly live an enjoyable life while I’m younger compared to when I’m older! I’ll be happy with less when I’m older! :)

It’s not so much about an enjoyable old age as a comfortable one. That’s literally what you’ve got to live off. Raiding your future to pay for a lifestyle beyond your means is quite possibly one of the daftest and most irresponsible things anyone has ever told me they’ve done but equally it’s your money.

Check this, you could have a wonderfully enjoyable youth and a wonderfully enjoyable uhhh future, just requires responsible decisions the whole way through and perhaps a wee bit of sacrifice here and there.

Back