Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Where are you all seeing that grandfathered pricing? I'm visiting Account on my laptop browser, and on the left side under "Membership Basics" it just says:

Membership Basics​

CC

You’ve been a VMP Member since March, 2019. Keep on spinnin,’ Craig!
Followed by:

YOUR PRIMARY MEMBERSHIP​

Primary Track

classics
Term

12 month
View Last Payment Receipt

Next Payment on 08/31/21
12 month USA Plan

$399.00

Total

$399.00
Please tell me I'm looking in the wrong place for indication of my grandfathered discount for 2021 (I got it last year for $299).

Where are you all seeing that grandfathered pricing? I'm visiting Account on my laptop browser, and on the left side under "Membership Basics" it just says:

Followed by:

Please tell me I'm looking in the wrong place for indication of my grandfathered discount for 2021 (I got it last year for $299).

If it ain't on the homepage, I don't think you'll get offered the pricing(?). Could be wrong though
Is that new? 43$ for add on tracks sounds steep

Ah yes, I think I mixed up with the one month sub(!)

So uhh.. it seems I'll be with VMP for another year?

Went to check some things on my account but noticed this noticeView attachment 108184

So it seems I get another year of grandfathered pricing! I got the deal last year, when they were barely rolling out notices about the change in pricing, so it seems I may have slipped through the cracks... Though it does say that add on tracks will be $33 this month only and go up to $43 on the next.

But hey, I don't mind. $299 for the year is alright for me. Never had many serious issues with VMP and hmthey always fixed things for me, so I guess I'll jump on this and check what the year brings! 🔥🔥
Damn, it looks like they aren't offering me that either, but I got the offer last year too. I've got the month to decide if I want this for $33/mo plus tax. 🤔

Anyone know if they ever extend offers to try to get people to come back after cancelling?

I'm too lazy to take pics but... my Empire Strikes Back arrived today safe, sound, and flat. I wonder if a specific USPS distribution center is the culprit for a lot of these, it seems really strange for so many to happen at once. Mine hit the Greensboro to DC hubs before coming down to Norfolk, Va for delivery, so not many stops.

Went to check some things on my account but noticed this noticeView attachment 108184

So it seems I get another year of grandfathered pricing! I got the deal last year, when they were barely rolling out notices about the change in pricing, so it seems I may have slipped through the cracks... Though it does say that add on tracks will be $33 this month only and go up to $43 on the next.

But hey, I don't mind. $299 for the year is alright for me. Never had many serious issues with VMP and hmthey always fixed things for me, so I guess I'll jump on this and check what the year brings! 🔥🔥

Great news!

How long have you been a member?

I just checked my account & see no offer like this; it simply says my next payment is due 1st September & will be $499.

Damn, it looks like they aren't offering me that either, but I got the offer last year too. I've got the month to decide if I want this for $33/mo plus tax. 🤔

Anyone know if they ever extend offers to try to get people to come back after cancelling?

I recall there used to be a small discount, but that was before the new system came in place.

Great news!

How long have you been a member?

I just checked my account & see no offer like this; it simply says my next payment is due 1st September & will be $499.

Since 2017. Damn does time fly huh.

I'm too lazy to take pics but... my Empire Strikes Back arrived today safe, sound, and flat. I wonder if a specific USPS distribution center is the culprit for a lot of these, it seems really strange for so many to happen at once. Mine hit the Greensboro to DC hubs before coming down to Norfolk, Va for delivery, so not many stops.
I'm VMP->Greensboro->DC->Richmond->Harrisonburg, and rarely have issues. Other than December of last year, the latter portion of that journey is usually only 2 days and is quick.

I know when my quarterly old price special expired they did NOT offer to extend it at the old $$$. I thought sure they would offer to extend when I clicked cancel but no such luck.

So, I dropped my membership for several months b4 I threw my principals out the window and renewed at the new price.

Guess I jinxed it! Sent an email to convert some credits to pay for the membership, but got back an email from Tyler saying the discount notice was an error and I wouldn't get the grandfathered prices anymore 😔 So I guess this is goodbye VMP!

Their loss 🤷

Guess I jinxed it! Sent an email to convert some credits to pay for the membership, but got back an email from Tyler saying the discount notice was an error and I wouldn't get the grandfathered prices anymore 😔 So I guess this is goodbye VMP!

Their loss 🤷

Posting on Needles&Grooves….Blacklisted at VMP. :)

Back