Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

This intrigues me. Anyone else familiar with him outside the Narcos song? I like the one song on Spotify that is listed on the tracklist.

I had to TINA this based on my extreme love for Little Joy.

I wonder then if they will stop with the up charge they have on their shipping options at checkout then. I have never seen a company flip flop so many fucking times on their shipping practices. I mean I am all for anything that gets me my records faster, but I think there are less Black Puma variants than the number of times they have tried to tweak things.

1620316074931.png

1620315993782.png

I do not understand from a cost or environmental standpoint how doing this makes any sense whatsoever. It strikes me as a "just screw it" approach to managing inventory and shipping
Reading through some of Paul’s responses on Reddit, I get the vibe that they’re getting a lot of complaints from people who get their ROTMs way later in the month than other people. This is probably their attempt to reduce those complaints and be more “efficient”.

I just think they have some serious issues with their warehouse/fulfillment process as we’ve all seen.

Reading through some of Paul’s responses on Reddit, I get the vibe that they’re getting a lot of complaints from people who get their ROTMs way later in the month than other people. This is probably their attempt to reduce those complaints and be more “efficient”.

I just think they have some serious issues with their warehouse/fulfillment process as we’ve all seen.
They really should think about a different warehouse/fulfillment process, there's no reason these boxes shouldn't be ready to go at the beginning of the month. It's just sending us 2-4 boxes a month, every month is going to be a pricey was to try to satisfy unsatisfiable and impatient redditers. And I have a feeling that like any business, that expense will be passed along to the customer.

They really should think about a different warehouse/fulfillment process, there's no reason these boxes shouldn't be ready to go at the beginning of the month. It's just sending us 2-4 boxes a month, every month is going to be a pricey was to try to satisfy unsatisfiable and impatient redditers. And I have a feeling that like any business, that expense will be passed along to the customer.
The "expense" is already at the tipping point, for me at least. I'm not sure how they can charge any more. I'm cancelling next month as the cost vs what I'm getting is too high. I may activate again for the odd Classics, but the other tracks aren't as "exclusive" anymore as I used to enjoy.

The "expense" is already at the tipping point, for me at least. I'm not sure how they can charge any more. I'm cancelling next month as the cost vs what I'm getting is too high. I may activate again for the odd Classics, but the other tracks aren't as "exclusive" anymore as I used to enjoy.
But if they charge more, they’ll get rid of some customers and end up having fewer customer complaints to deal with. I don’t see why they would abandon that strategy now - it seems to have solved a lot of their problems lol.

Back