Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I had a big VMP box arrive today and.......some of the worst warps I have ever had.

Embarrassingly bad to the point that I refuse to believe they even have quality control. If I could work out how to post a video here you would honestly laugh/cry at how bad they are. Heres a photo which doesn't quite capture the awfulness but comes close....

View attachment 95494

Starting this months box. Got that madlib 7" (FS/FT) and starting with M.I.A. I give you what may be the most warped thing I've gotten from VMP

Looks like its both M.I.A's that suffered then. Arular arrived for me the other day and was the most warped record that I have had from VMP as well. Really awful quality control, I have no idea how either of these passed any kind of checks.

Hope VMP have enough replacements in stock for Arular for you! 🤞
You know what I really want VMP to release (probs too 'small' for an essential), M.I.A. ‎– Arular. That album slaps but even the UK pressings for sale on discogs all seem to be in Europe, I cant find an affordable copy here anywhere.
Yes they have sent a replacement thankfully, just waiting on it.

On a side note I dug out this post from August 2020 where I said I hoped for MIA to be picked one day. I actually suggested it back on the old forum as well. I rarely guess things like that so pretty chuffed that they did it after all this time :ROFLMAO:

Yes they have sent a replacement thankfully, just waiting on it.

On a side note I dug out this post from August 2020 where I said I hoped for MIA to be picked one day. I actually suggested it back on the old forum as well. I rarely guess things like that so pretty chuffed that they did it after all this time :ROFLMAO:
I’m so happy VMP did M.I.A. exclusives!!! I love that you love Arular! I absolutely love your music taste! I love everything about it! Your music taste is as original and unique as the album Arular itself!!! 😍👌😆♥️

Looks like its both M.I.A's that suffered then. Arular arrived for me the other day and was the most warped record that I have had from VMP as well. Really awful quality control, I have no idea how either of these passed any kind of checks.
Adding one to the pile here mine is probably the second worst warp I've ever had (worst is still Still Woozy)... Hopefully they held back a lot of stock!

death_of_a_cheerleader_vinyl_store33423_1024x.jpg

death_of_a_cheerleader_vinyl_store33423_1024x.jpg

I was tempted to order this one direct the other day, but it was $23 and $10 shipping, so the VMP member price actually comes out better on this one.

What's offensive about this drop? Pom Pom Squad slaps.
Nothing offensive about Pom Pom Squad at all. Apologies for any confusion.

My relief is at not spending money and my offense is at them not dropping something I absolutely have to have, despite my relief at not spending money!
Also, a single title instead of four feels like a bummer too (but also, that relief.)

Nothing offensive about Pom Pom Squad at all. Apologies for any confusion.

My relief is at not spending money and my offense is at them not dropping something I absolutely have to have, despite my relief at not spending money!
Also, a single title instead of four feels like a bummer too (but also, that relief.)
I had hoped "drop days" rather than "drops" would help with the distinction.

So, I have a bunch of store credit, but it doesn't automatically apply to my order and there doesn't seem to be an option to use it? Do they not let you use it on preorders, or am I doing something wrong?

So, I have a bunch of store credit, but it doesn't automatically apply to my order and there doesn't seem to be an option to use it? Do they not let you use it on preorders, or am I doing something wrong?
Just went through this headache the other day. If you're using Firefox like I am you'll either have to 1. Try and clear your cache and return to the payment screen or 2. Use a different browser. I gave up on finding the credit slider on Firefox and switched to Safari for the order and it was present on the right hand side of the Check-out flow during the Choose Your Payment Method screen!

Just went through this headache the other day. If you're using Firefox like I am you'll either have to 1. Try and clear your cache and return to the payment screen or 2. Use a different browser. I gave up on finding the credit slider on Firefox and switched to Safari for the order and it was present on the right hand side of the Check-out flow during the Choose Your Payment Method screen!
What is cross-browser testing?

Sorry, as a developer things like this really piss me off. Companies need to stop being so cheap with their QA department.

Back