Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

That's bullshit. A couple of months ago I got a replacement for my All Things Blue warp where I shot a nickel under it like a hockey puck.
They’ve always been great with me for warps and if I put a vid in they never challenge. Sure they switched something out recently. May have been Monk.

Ehhhh, think they changed their policy, I could fit two nickels under my erykah badu a few months ago and they said they no longer replace warped records unless it affects play.
A few months ago I had 3 records in a package arrive warped. I sent over photos and video links (they were all that I would consider being considerable - nickles could fit under etc) and their response was along the lines of "As we want to reserve replacements for those people whose records are unplayable would you accept credit?".

Now I think I'm a reasonable guy but if a record is that warped then there is no way I'm going to risk playing it as it's bound to create some sort of damage/wear (however small) to the needle. That's before you even consider the negative effect it has on the sound quality. I politely explained this to them, pointing out that the prices had recently jumped up and if I'm paying a premium then I expect a premium product, and I had replacement shipping notifications the next day. Crazy that we have to go through this little dance each time but could still be worth pushing for replacements. It's their issue after all.

I always seem to miss out on these Throwback Thursday's. By the time I've opened the e-mail they are gone.
Almost like it would be a good idea to send the email BEFORE the drop.

But maybe I'm still bitter about missing Skull Sessions before I learned to just be alert for the drops and not rely on an email that arrives after really great stuff has already sold out.

That Willie Nelson album being only $25 is crazy considering how expensive their exclusives are nowadays. Glad I bought it back when I did.
I briefly considered jumping on it but while I like Shotgun Willie, Both Sides Now is a bit too... twangy for my taste.

I've spent more than enough on VMP this month anyways.

That Roland Haynes is great btw and I am slightly angry it didn't sell out in seconds like the others did.

I briefly considered jumping on it but while I like Shotgun Willie, Both Sides Now is a bit too... twangy for my taste.

I've spent more than enough on VMP this month anyways.

That Roland Haynes is great btw and I am slightly angry it didn't sell out in seconds like the others did.

Picked up Haynes on your recommendation. (y)

Got a generic email saying some records are shipping ahead of schedule. I followed up asking which ones specifically and was told it was for the VMP-100 releases and should expect a shipping notification in the next 24 hours.

I ordered Queen and Saba, which were both slated for mid-May. So yay. 🥳

Got a generic email saying some records are shipping ahead of schedule. I followed up asking which ones specifically and was told it was for the VMP-100 releases and should expect a shipping notification in the next 24 hours.

I ordered Queen and Saba, which were both slated for mid-May. So yay. 🥳
I had the same, quite mysterious as to which record it could be!

Back