Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Just went through this headache the other day. If you're using Firefox like I am you'll either have to 1. Try and clear your cache and return to the payment screen or 2. Use a different browser. I gave up on finding the credit slider on Firefox and switched to Safari for the order and it was present on the right hand side of the Check-out flow during the Choose Your Payment Method screen!
This worked. Thanks!

I was trying to do it on their mobile site and it wasn't showing anything about store credit. Switched to Chrome on my laptop and it was there.

Looks like its both M.I.A's that suffered then. Arular arrived for me the other day and was the most warped record that I have had from VMP as well. Really awful quality control, I have no idea how either of these passed any kind of checks.

From all the articles about demand of vinyl so high they can't keep up I doubt there is any QC

From all the articles about demand of vinyl so high they can't keep up I doubt there is any QC
My Kala is definitely warped, but not two nickels warped, so I'm riding with it. I've been seeing more (at least) minor warps in records coming from everywhere lately, so you're probably right about QC being less of a thing. May be a good time to invest in a Vinyl Flat. Those work, right?

My Kala is definitely warped, but not two nickels warped, so I'm riding with it. I've been seeing more (at least) minor warps in records coming from everywhere lately, so you're probably right about QC being less of a thing. May be a good time to invest in a Vinyl Flat. Those work, right?

2 nickels? The policy is 1 nickel and if it is 1 nickel then I email in. It's too expensive not to. Can't speak on the vinyl flat but I think they work?

2 nickels? The policy is 1 nickel and if it is 1 nickel then I email in. It's too expensive not to. Can't speak on the vinyl flat but I think they work?
I can get a nickel under there, but barely. Here's some video of the warp as it plays.. .think that's bad enough to request a replacement?

I can get a nickel under there, but barely. Here's some video of the warp as it plays.. .think that's bad enough to request a replacement?

Ehhhh, think they changed their policy, I could fit two nickels under my erykah badu a few months ago and they said they no longer replace warped records unless it affects play.

That's insane
Fuck that BS. If you tell them itā€™s unacceptable and keep pushing you will eventually get a replacement if they have one available, if not youā€™ll get store credit. They alway try that bullshit and say they canā€™t do it in their first reply but after I inform them that their resolution is unacceptable as I didnā€™t order a warp AF record they tend to acquiesce. Plus their own ā€œwe donā€™t accept returnsā€ policy kinda fucks them. If you paid with PayPal and they didnā€™t deliver on what was agreed upon you should be able to open a dispute to get your $$$ refunded that way.

Ehhhh, think they changed their policy, I could fit two nickels under my erykah badu a few months ago and they said they no longer replace warped records unless it affects play.
That's bullshit. A couple of months ago I got a replacement for my All Things Blue warp where I shot a nickel under it like a hockey puck.

Back