Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

My JLH had a huge scratch on it that caused the record to skip on one track so I also now have that replacement to look forward to.
Also, based on their QC who knows what shape Alfredo will arrive in. Though at this point if I have an issue I might just have them add another $30 to my credit, purchase the Sparklehorse box set and call it a day.

Has anyone else found themselves to be emailing VMP every few months to check the status of their orders? Theres been a few times now where I send them a list of records which I ordered and are shown as 'in stock' and after the email I almost always receive shipping for it. Surely it should be an automated system?

Has anyone else found themselves to be emailing VMP every few months to check the status of their orders? Theres been a few times now where I send them a list of records which I ordered and are shown as 'in stock' and after the email I almost always receive shipping for it. Surely it should be an automated system?
The In Stock thing is false so I wouldn't go by that. Freddie GIbbs was listed as in stock for months and mine only just shipped. I wasn't the only one either.

The In Stock thing is false so I wouldn't go by that. Freddie GIbbs was listed as in stock for months and mine only just shipped. I wasn't the only one either.
Ah that would make sense, although each time I email they have then sent tracking for some. Freddie Gibbs is actually one of the ones I was waiting on, so I expect they will provide tracking when they respond.

Ah that would make sense, although each time I email they have then sent tracking for some. Freddie Gibbs is actually one of the ones I was waiting on, so I expect they will provide tracking when they respond.
It may be they are forgetting some too. I had to email them to ask where my ROTM was a few months back (I think it was Stevie Nicks?) And I got a response saying they would authorize its release and got a shipping notification an hour later, which read to me like they had just somehow forgotten to ship it hah

It may be they are forgetting some too. I had to email them to ask where my ROTM was a few months back (I think it was Stevie Nicks?) And I got a response saying they would authorize its release and got a shipping notification an hour later, which read to me like they had just somehow forgotten to ship it hah
This is what I have found. Its kind of annoying that I have to keep checking for them. Still, I'm in no rush.

This sounds really nice too.

$5 cheaper and a nicer variant from their webstore/Bandcamp, tho!

This sounds really nice too.

$5 cheaper and a nicer variant from their webstore/Bandcamp, tho!

Agreed, it sounds real good so far. Perfect music for my mood right now.

Back