Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So, how do I actually cancel my membership? I can't find an option in my "Membership" or "Profile" pages and when I go to edit my susbsription it only offers to add more items. I guess this is good UI to make it hard to cancel....

So let me get this right.

VMP send out an email with their 25 Best Selling Records....but the link doesn't work.

Some of the records shown in the email list have been delayed....even though they are showing up as in stock when you go to buy them.

Maybe they should put some of their resources towards getting the records out which they have actually sold over trying to peddle more.

Now got a shipping notice.

Same here. Yesterday I got their notice that Hawk is going to be delayed and today I got a shipping notification for Hawk, Alfredo and Wadadasow.
LOL wtf. I was just told by CS there will be no compensation and they can't split my orders even though they shipped out my exclusives last week. IDK what to believe at this point. Like fuck, throw us a $5 credit or a coupon or SOMETHING.

So let me get this right.

VMP send out an email with their 25 Best Selling Records....but the link doesn't work.

Some of the records shown in the email list have been delayed....even though they are showing up as in stock when you go to buy them.

Maybe they should put some of their resources towards getting the records out which they have actually sold over trying to peddle more.
C'mon. The new store software to help with inventory issues was only put in 11.5 months ago. You can't expect them to figure out how to use it correctly overnight.

Has anyone else found themselves to be emailing VMP every few months to check the status of their orders? Theres been a few times now where I send them a list of records which I ordered and are shown as 'in stock' and after the email I almost always receive shipping for it. Surely it should be an automated system?
Once again this worked. I have tracking for all the outstanding records which are showing as being in stock. I literally had to list each one for them.

Still, tracking for 7 records (including the Coleman Hawkins) so that will be a good mail day.

Why are we still here?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Good question. I’d say it’s because even though we all buy records elsewhere . In here we are all discussing the same records at the same time so there is a bit of connection between us that we don’t get from just talking about favorite records that we bought individually. For instance without VMP I can almost guarantee that nobody would be randomly discussing Gabor Szabo, but yeah I get what you’re sayin

Good question. I’d say it’s because even though we all buy records elsewhere . In here we are all discussing the same records at the same time so there is a bit of connection between us that we don’t get from just talking about favorite records that we bought individually. For instance without VMP I can almost guarantee that nobody would be randomly discussing Gabor Szabo, but yeah I get what you’re sayin
For me I can boil it down to one word, nostalgia.

Back